I received the wrong package

Ledger - I received the wrong package
So basically I ordered the Ledger Nano X from Ledger, waited almost a month for it to ship and 4 days to finally receive the package only to find it be the wrong product. They sent me some type of mechanical pencil with the brand remarkable. I tried contacting their support team and explained my situation in an email, however, it has been 6 days and I have yet to hear from them. This is really disappointing, I feel as though the $125 that I spent will likely not be returned to me, and given their extremely slow response time, (6 days and counting) just to reply to my initial email, it seems to me they are not at all concerned about making this right. I want to remain objective, however, and I wasnt going to post this review as I told myself I would give them more time to respond to my email, but seeing as its been nearly a week and still no response, I figured I should make this review for any future would be buyers from Ledger, and allow them to use their own judgement with regards to doing business with Ledger. Buyers beware. I will likely just order from Trezor or another company that offers cold storage crypto wallets, hopefully they wont screw me over like Ledger did. P.S. here is my order number for extra proof: #dcb7336****e The photo below is the product that I received from them, and idk about you but that doesnt look like a Ledger Nano x, not even close.

User's recommendation: Buyers Beware.. based on my experience I wouldn’t recommend Ledger to would be buyers.

ID
Cons
  • Seemingly bad customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article