Verified Reviewer

Abusive Customer Service

Update by user Sep 16, 2021

Turns out although this company advertises themselves as LeBody they are a tiny distributor for the Korean manufacturer of LeBody Opera Mask and use LeBody front store name to gain popularity & customers. They are actually under merchant name of Pine Cosmetics Inc, based in upstate New York and the husband is a one person customer service while his wife who is President of the company, is, I guess, back in Korea.

I did reach out to her via Li but she never replied. Kman the husband is the one who trolled me via email for merely cancelling my order with him, due to his very evident uninformed, unprofessional communications and negligent customer service. I cancelled the LeBody Opera Mask well BEFORE he shipped the product out, to which, he then trolled me, starting with emailing things like "good, I'm happy you cancelled, and getting more taunting ad he continued. I never received a refund so I contacted my bank and had to contact Kman at Pine Cosmetics 15-20 days later, via email, to ask again for my refund of $620USD.

Now when asking for a refund, he chooses to disappear off the face of the map.

My bank had to then engage and have just recently refunded me - but were it not for my bank, Kman Kang at LeBody aka Pine Cosmetics Inc. would have stayed silent, abandoned my refund ( order was cancelled 1 month ago) and kept my money.

Original review updated by user Aug 16, 2021
I ordered the Lebody USA Opera Mask - a $650USD product. Kman Kang in customer service was highly unprofessional, then self-escalated and blatantly abusive. I immediately then cancelled my purchase to which he then used my private email info to his personal use and proceeded sending me 3 consecutive taunting and passively threatening emails, despite that I never engaged.

User's recommendation: Be highly wary of the credibility and integrity of this company.

ID
Cons
  • Lack of company credibility
  • Customer service is highly dishonest
  • Are deceptively using lebody opera name on their website
Preferred solution
An apology and removal of Kman Kang or, consequent to absolute inexcusable , unethical consumer actions of Kman Kang, I'd like an altogether discontinuation of Lebody USA in Whitestone NY's rights to distribute the Opera Mask.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article