Broken otf Leatherman

Leatherman Tool Group - Broken otf Leatherman
I had this tool for a month or 2. The screw fell out and I lost the flat head screwdriver. Can u help me please? I can send pictures. I bought it from Bass Pro Shop in North Myrtle Beach. I dont think I have a receipt. Im
Product
Leatherman Tool Group Knife Warranty
Pros
  • Quality
Cons
  • This questionnaire
Preferred solution
fix it or get me the parts to fix it please. I’m worried more Parts will fall off it. If it’s not fixed.

Warranty is useless!

Warranty is useless. I sent in my Leatherman C301 knife which would only fully open 5% of the time. It was returned to me in a package with no note, no explanation and absolutely nothing done to it. The "blade launcher" is a joke. Total lack of customer service! I'll take my money and business elsewhere and would advise others to do the same. Warranty is useless. I sent in my Leatherman C301 knife which would only fully open 5% of the time. It was returned to me in a package with no note, no explanation and absolutely nothing done to it. The "blade launcher" is a joke. Total lack of customer service! I'll take my money and business elsewhere and would advise others to do the same.
Product
Leatherman Tool Group Knife Warranty
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Leatherman tool lifetime warranty is phony.

I had the misfortune to break a leatherman tool that was so-called unconditionally lifetime warranteed against anything including even loss. Had I been misusing it somehow I could accept the consequences, but I hadn't been doing that at all--it just happened to break during normal use. But when I tried to have it replaced at a local retailer, I was told that it was one of the first models made more than twenty five years ago and that they condsidered the lifetime to be over at the end of twenty five years period and they refused to replace it. It seems that the word "lifetime" has more than one meaning to them.

Hi Juli at Leatherman...and thanks for the courteous reply. Unfortunately I tossed out the broken tool since I did not think it would be replaced. But it's nice to see that the company would have backed it had I known enough to send it in.

Mike at Ahaycoman

HI there Ahaycoman...This is Juli from Leatherman. That is absolutely NOT the case.

Simple go to our home page at www.leatherman.com and right there on the bottom you will see "Warranty" click on that and follow the directions to send it in. We encourage people to come directly to us with any warranty and bypass the retailer. With all the turnover at retail and store changing their inventory, they often don't know our policy.

It's a simple one...No hassles, no questions, no wasting your time. Let us know if you have any trouble 503-253-****.Juli at Leatherman

View more comments (1)

To read more: https://www.leatherman.com/CustomerService-FAQ.html
Top Leatherman Tool Group Products

Knife Warranty

Leatherman Tool Group Pros and Cons

Pros: Quality

Cons: This questionnaire

Summary

Leatherman Tool Group, Inc. is a private company which specializes in manufacturing of multitools and knives. It was founded by Timothy S. Leatherman and Steve Berliner in July 1983. The headquarters is based in Portland, Oregon, United States. Leatherman Tool Group offers multi-tools, pocket tools, knives, and wearables. The company provides gift cards for any denomination starting from $25. Leatherman Tool Group ships their products across the United States through UPS carrier. Free delivery option is possible. The company accepts returns within 30 calendar days of the purchase date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Leatherman Tool Group reviews and complaints

Leatherman Tool Group is ranked 78 out of 963 in Equipment category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article