Broken otf Leatherman

Leatherman Tool Group - Broken otf Leatherman
I had this tool for a month or 2. The screw fell out and I lost the flat head screwdriver. Can u help me please? I can send pictures. I bought it from Bass Pro Shop in North Myrtle Beach. I dont think I have a receipt. Im
Product
Leatherman Tool Group Knife Warranty
Pros
  • Quality
Cons
  • This questionnaire
Preferred solution
fix it or get me the parts to fix it please. I’m worried more Parts will fall off it. If it’s not fixed.

Warranty is useless!

Warranty is useless. I sent in my Leatherman C301 knife which would only fully open 5% of the time. It was returned to me in a package with no note, no explanation and absolutely nothing done to it. The "blade launcher" is a joke. Total lack of customer service! I'll take my money and business elsewhere and would advise others to do the same. Warranty is useless. I sent in my Leatherman C301 knife which would only fully open 5% of the time. It was returned to me in a package with no note, no explanation and absolutely nothing done to it. The "blade launcher" is a joke. Total lack of customer service! I'll take my money and business elsewhere and would advise others to do the same.
Product
Leatherman Tool Group Knife Warranty
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Leatherman tool lifetime warranty is phony.

I had the misfortune to break a leatherman tool that was so-called unconditionally lifetime warranteed against anything including even loss. Had I been misusing it somehow I could accept the consequences, but I hadn't been doing that at all--it just happened to break during normal use. But when I tried to have it replaced at a local retailer, I was told that it was one of the first models made more than twenty five years ago and that they condsidered the lifetime to be over at the end of twenty five years period and they refused to replace it. It seems that the word "lifetime" has more than one meaning to them.

Hi Juli at Leatherman...and thanks for the courteous reply. Unfortunately I tossed out the broken tool since I did not think it would be replaced. But it's nice to see that the company would have backed it had I known enough to send it in.

Mike at Ahaycoman

HI there Ahaycoman...This is Juli from Leatherman. That is absolutely NOT the case.

Simple go to our home page at www.leatherman.com and right there on the bottom you will see "Warranty" click on that and follow the directions to send it in. We encourage people to come directly to us with any warranty and bypass the retailer. With all the turnover at retail and store changing their inventory, they often don't know our policy.

It's a simple one...No hassles, no questions, no wasting your time. Let us know if you have any trouble 503-253-****.Juli at Leatherman

View more comments (1)
Great Falls, Montana

Hard work N UNDER pay

From the Portland area(near the Airport) 9600 cascade, I went to aerotek and they assign me to Leatherman Tool. Freakin' 9.18 hour they expect you to work none stop like a ***en slave. They expect you to work at their level when they are there for years and you been there 3 days and telling you your slow. This job you work all day standing with all your body parts that you never work before, your fingers hurts like *** and they still want you to go fast and meet their standards so the employees can ***en get a bonus. while the temp people bust their *** off getting paid 9.18. For this job they better pay me more to put up with *** like this. Some of the employees think they are the *** because they have been there and we are temp so they can treat us like a piece of ***, a rag they can walk over. And the Aerotek staff is *** too, they want to help people look for that is under pay and hella labor into it.

My wife was recently hired by Leatherman after only being there several months as an Aerotech temp. This is one heck of a company to work for!

Leatherman pays its employees well and treats them even better.

With the generous benefit package and profit sharing the company offers, the company is smart to start people out with a staffing agency so they can *** out those who are not a good fit.

Those who can keep up can get hired on as regular employees.

Your going to have difficult co-workers anywhere you go, so learn to deal with it.

It's hard to take you seriously when you have the grammar of a first grader. You should go back to first grade and learn something.

View more comments (1)
Portland, Oregon

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article