Leathas Bbq Inn - Customer Care Review

Bad customer service. When I went to eat at Leatha's BBQ I was exspecting to get good food and have a good time with friends. I was wrong. I sat at the table for a long time before I got a drink. Not sure how when you are taking orders you completely miss someone. Then I was told I could not have a menu item and never asked what else I wanted. I tried to get the attention of the server several times with out drawing attention of other guest. I finally had to do that horrible thing where you motion with you hand. It didn't work. So I said excuse me and finally got the server's attention. Asked her for a drink and item on the menu. My friends and I were shocked because by now we had been at the restaurant for 30-45 minutes. One of my friends offered to order for me. Another said we can just go next door. I said we can if they want but I'm curious about how bad the service is going to get. Then I got a drink that I didn't order. Then I got food but it was not what I ordered. So my friends are cause I told them I would be fine. I refrained from saying anything about my drink and my food in fear that the rude server would do something to anything else that was brought to me. Then when we got ready to leave I told her she didn't bring me all of my order. She put something in a box and made a rude comment to a friend as we walked out. I didn't eat what was in the box out of irritation and the thought that it might not be safe. This was the worst restaurant experience I have had. I will not be going to Leatha's again and we did not leave a tip.
ID
Service
Leathas Bbq Inn Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article