Have a question about at home dog grooming training

i would like to be a dog groomer. ive looked at several different schools. i have found this one program. its like a book, a manual for everything you need to know about grooming a dog. and it has 2 dvds also. you have to submit pics of dogs you groom and stuff. seems legit. wondering if any one had any opinions because i cant find anything else on them besides there website. check it out and see what you think please. its in flordia. its learntogroom.com its seems great. espically for the price and they certify you. i just dont want to waste my time.

I am personally looking into it because I was referred by a women who was almost done with the course and was absolutely pleased with it. she was actually complaining about pennfoster.

hi, I too have just found this site and i am very interested, have either of you two went through it, or found another, better course?

Hi, I know your post has been up here for a while but I just saw it as I too am thinking of taking this course and could not find anything negative or otherwise about this website to help make my decision in whether or not to buy into it. I'm hoping that since it's been a while that maybe you have already taken the course or found something else and might have some feedback for me. Thanks again.

View more comments (2)
ID
Greenville, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article