Psychic Advisior/ Love Healer LEAHA TAYLOR

Yes Beware Leah Taylor or Leaha Taylor Psychic love healer, Has a guarntee yes that gaurntee will only keep your money I am into her for $1000. and her Runner is Brad Evans watch them for after you send the money you can not contact them they line is full you can not leave a message No I know WHY their number is 972-801-**** or 888-820-**** and when they do pick up the line goes dead if you know where these people are please post it so I can get my money back theyare in the dallas plano area thanks

This website yourmypsychic.com is a TOTAL SCAM PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT, I GOT SCAMMED FOR A THOUSAND DOLLARS

#205807

looks like im another person who has been fooled by this leah, she has a website called www.yourmypsychic.com she has one main number 00197******** which can be connected to through 00188********, 00131********, and even a uk number 004420****0083. i have been trying to call and noone answers and even if she does answer after trying for hours on end she just keeps saying shes meditating and to call later, arent there any actual real genuine psychis there who can help.

#205804

looks like im another person who has been fooled by this leah, she has a website called www.yourmypsychic.com she has one main number 00197******** which can be connected to through 00188********, 00131********, and even a uk number 004420****0083. arent there any real genuine psychis there who can help.

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time. she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names.

There is another psychic (A.Newman) back east who is legit but the one I'm referring to is in Dallas, Texas and also goes by other names as well, including>> Dorothy Leath, Dorothy Marks, Cathy Leath , Nicole Kennedy and more. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfather, uncle and an older grandmother out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older folks and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare.

My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman. I live in Louisiana and contace me thru>> JGHM45@***.com to discuss further.

Bewarehelp, can you email me please? I am filing a complaint against these people for scamming us and would be very helpful if you could also come forward as a victim of their scams.

Please email me at nguyenm90@***.com. Thanks.

DO NOT TRUST THEM. THEY JUST SCAMMED ME OUT OF $925 JUST A FEW DAYS AGO.

Trust me Yes they will talk to you untill they get your money after that good luck reaching them

Hello yes they are still there looks like it because I talked to them about a few minutes ago. at the same number you listed, but I am a bit skeptic to do so after I read you review.

View more comments (8)
ID
Reston, Virginia
Loss

About

Summary

MySpace profile for Leah Taylor. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on MySpace.

LEAHA TAYLOR reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article