Dishonest Practices

Do not use this company. First of all they are a broker. The movers are hired guns. The guys that moved me looked like they picked the crew off the street. The main issue is cost. They will always low ball the price, and you will be stuck paying double, and you have no choice because they have your stuff. Staff at office are nice when they want your business, after that you get very poor service. The person taking your initial quote has no idea how to ask you questions about the stuff you will have moved. I believe this is deliberate, because they know if you go over on Cubic Feet. They got you! You will end up paying thousands of $$$ more than you were quoted. They also stated in their contract that they would move my stuff and setup up all my furniture and appliances. (which was one of the main reasons I agreed to pay them $5700) and when they delivered... only the driver unloaded all my stuff. No way he was going to setup up my stuff. It took him almost 3 hours to unload my stuff. Some of my things were dirty and or damaged.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use this Broker for your moving needs.

ID
Hernando, Mississippi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article