Sarita S Mth
map-marker New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi

Product low quality

Product is not good and I would like to return it and also the customer care is also not responding I want the refund

User's recommendation: Do not order from blue cart

map-marker San Francisco, California

All the leads bought is wrong

I bought some of their leads, first they tried to force me with minimum 3 months subscription, that's just absurd. I told them I just want to try this service for one month 1/2 package and let me cancel it if I don't like it. After the sales fakely checking with his fake manager, he agreed to my terms. I get to buy 6 leads every month for price of $ 36. I tried buying some leads none of them are real, all of them has excuses, either wrong number, they already got other contractor or they havent close the house.
lloydsr
map-marker Mentor, Ohio

Renovation experts sends fake leads

I have been with them almost a year. They made me pay $100 per month for a web site I didn't need (I have one and the one they built for me NEVER produced a call or E mail) and the right to be sent leads that cost me another $20 to $35 each. I was busy with my own leads so I didn't buy any for a while and there were not many close to me anyway. They said they had many by me, NOT TRUE! FIRST LIE! Then when I started buying leads almost all were not real leads. Some would not allow you to quote saying they changed their minds and are NOT doing any work, or were simply using renovation experts to provide FREE insurance estimates never intending to hire any contractors. Bear in mind that renovation experts are selling leads to 4 contractor at $35 each ($140.00) that are not real leads. Then when you complain they say, "You can't expect us to credit you with every bad lead we give you". we are doing the best we can. The final straw was when I bought a $35 lead and the homeowner said he NEVER requested a quote, but Renovation Experts said that they had called him and confirmed the lead was real and that he wanted the work done fast. Someone lied and when I called Renovation Experts they said they had no way to find out who from their company had called the homeowner. That's ***. They sold this fake lead to 4 contractors and made $140.00. I am done with these scam artists.
Guest

I had the same experience. They say they will credit you on a bad lead.

Sometimes they do.

I have sent them documentation that a lead was bad and they still would not credit it. I have had leads from people in other states that they would not credit back.

ProfessionalContractor S
map-marker Portland, Oregon

Leads.Com/Renovation Experts - Contractors Beware, Marketing Scam

Leads.Com/Renovation Experts is a construction lead program targeting contractors looking to build their business. Contractors Beware! They did not disclose the terms of the agreement and did not hold up to the 12-15 leads that they promised our business. The salesman wanted our company to have a travel ratios of 30-40 miles but does not comprehend that each county and city has a license that you have to purchase to do business in that city. We have a specific area in which we work, because we are a legitimate business that does not skirt around the rules. Which at the time of talking to him he stated that it would be no problem. Now they are trying to go after us because we signed an application that they said has a 3 month terms and we have to pay him $600.00 even though we did not get 12-15 leads per month. Contractors out there BEWARE!
Loss:
Abdifatah Oqt

this company is a scam!! they never produce what they promise and they auto renew you and they provide fraudulant information to Visa when you contest the charges. They are a scam!!!!

This is a BAD company...Stay Away...they need to be put down!!! :(

Guest

What a bunch of crooks these people are. I signed up and now cant reach anyone by email, there leads are bad and customer service never returns my calls. TOTAL CROOKS!

Guest

These j o don't stop they have stole money keep harassing me for months!! The domain name is avalible above and Im going to purchase it and we can all set up a REAL web page of who the are!!! Stay away scam ***

Guest

we have been with them since 2005, it was great but 2011, 2012 it was very slow, finally last couple months we did not receive any good lead for bath remodel. i guess they stop invest money to search e.

etc.

i think we are going to quit. sorry

Guest

this company does nothing but lie ,scam and bait/switch.... glad i bailed on em before signing up.

company full of ***

Guest

i want leads of uk people

Hold on your horseh1t!

You claim to get 500k in lead a year from these folks? You are a 'small business'?

who do you think you are scamming?

You know, misrepresentation of services is a crime in most localities. Id suggest you change your name, and try to actually become a legitimate advertising agency.

What business are you in that you get $500k annually in leads

View more comments (10)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article