This company is a scam

I called this company to get information regarding leads. They were very unproffesional and I couldn't understand the person on the phone very well, I asked to get emailed some info, that never happened so I submitted my info online (mistake) I have been receiving spam emails every five minutes and have never received an email or ANY info from this company. I tried calling them and it just asks you to leave a message. I am having someone looking into my computer to see if there is some phishing going on here. I have spoken with my attorney and they will be receiving a letter from her shortly. I believe they are a scam and they are just trying to get info to get into your systems. Do not give this company your email address.
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Lead zumba leads scam, vebsite llc fraudsters took my money

Beware of this scammers... i am a lead buyer who was tricked by Lead Zumba( Vebsite LLC) I have made a $1000 purchase of payday leads from Lead Zumba on 19th July 2011. When i made the enquiry the sales rep. Rose called me many times and ensured they provide quality leads and their website looked professional and sales rep made consistent follow up. based on that first impression i went ahead and paid them $1000. After i received the leads, i realized i was cheated. They sent me crap, used leads and duplicate. I contacted them, left many messages, sent several e mails stating i had 274 duplicate leads in the same file, i even sent the duplicate back for replacement, they never bother to even reply timely..after calling them repeatedly the sales rep Rose, told me they will replace the leads with my next purchase. I asked her, this leads was full of crap, used leads, duplicate data .. and you are asking me to buy more so that they can replace the old leads? I was scammed and lost my money. there are many companies like lead zumba who will trick you and sell used, crap internet leads, do your due diligence before you pay the, or you will lose your money. Their website is leadzumba.com, (888) 691 **** (646) 837 **** 211 warren street,newrk,nj-07103 1143* 173rd st, Jamaica, ny - 11434 contact@***.cim rose@***.com
#741998

can someone sugguest me a good lead provider for pharma process?

PLEASE do not buy leads from Lead Zumba or Lead Exchange (Vebsite). I was an employee of this company for less than a month.

im based in the Philippines and needs to work in a US timezone,the sad part was i stayed up late and worked hard for this company But i was not paid even a single penny. They just used me to call and get interested buyers.

I didnt know at first that its a scam, until such time that i get calls from different companies complaining that they did not get the leads but they already paid for it. and everytime they email or call Julian Alexanders or Kris (owners), theyre not getting any answer.

Please 'DO NOT, DO NOT' invest your money with this company. This company is a scam....

They took my money and never provided a single lead.

Now, I am fighting to get my own money back. Do not trust them....

#520065

:upset :cry

We have been buying leads from Zumba for a year now. Initially the first 2 orders were good but after that they started sending *** *** leads.....Rose was the person we were in touch.....we spend 7000$ for the leads and all are *** leads....they even had our leads replaced but they send us from the same bulk..i suppose they are in a hurry to finish all the useless leads from buyers like us, scamming huge money from us....I would suggest that if u want to buy, buy for the minimum amount. There are many sellers who give better quality with cheaper rate....All the best

@PissedConsumer334073

hey there could you please provide us links , websites or phone numbers of good pharmacy Leads provider as we are looking for trustworthy person or company with whom we can continue our business regarding leads in future as well.

Lead Zumba contacted me today and said they are willing to resolve the issue and they are providing replacement for duplicate and clashed numbers.

I am waiting for the replacement and i was wrong about my initial comment about this company. They are a legitimate business, otherwise they have no reason to contact me and resolve my pending issue.

Thanks,

Author and lead buyer.

Thanks,

Author and lead buyer.

leadzumba is not scam. we have been working with them for almost 2 years and their leads turned out to be best quality for our business.

we tested 3 other vendors prior, but none of other vendors leads gave us best return on Investment for our marketing budget. Hands down, they are great company to do business with.

did you really try contacting their sales team & their online support to resolve the issue or you one of their competition bad mouthing & trying to create bad reputation in market place ?

leadzumba are not scammers, we deal with them for past 2years and they are great company to do business with. also, I tested 3 other companies prior to doing business with leadzumba and their leads converted the best for our business. did you try talking to their sales team?

View more comments (11)
ID
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article