Did not get what we were expecting

We first booked with Caryl, at La Petit Garden Florist in Tarzana Ca. She was very friendly when we first put the deposit down. When it came time to make any appointments, it was very hard to get hold of her. We were under the impression that we were getting her for our wedding coordinator, she never told us otherwise. The night of the rehersal, we got some guy, lets just say we called him Fraunk, did not know what he was doing Thank God for our Pastor! The day of the wedding, I conveyed my dissapointment to Caryl, where she replied" Oh no, it was never said that I would be there! I never do small weddings!" So anyone out there, don't think you will get Caryl, if you only spend $3,ooo!
ID
Lancaster, California

About

Summary

The florist store Le Petit Garden is located in California and presents unique compositions from flowers. It is definitely that in life of any person there can happen some events when it is impossible to do without fresh and beautiful flowers. Thus weddings, celebrative events, birthday parties, corporate events and many other occasions can be beautified with a help of Le Petit Garden flower compositions. Moreover there are special offers for everyday flowers and home décor. Clients may be surprised with the wide assortment of compositions presented at the site in a gallery tab. If the client is not satisfied with the flowers delivered, so he or she can change the bouquet for the equal or more expensive composition.

Le Petit Garden reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article