RUN from this restaurant and the horribly rude owners

My friend and I ordered deep fried pepperoni which we found too hot (spicy) for our tastes. We called the server back over so we could order something else. No mention was made of not paying for the pepperoni but I did mention it was too hot. He told me it was not. I told him it was too hot for US. He said if I was going to get mad about it he was going to charge me for it. Again, I made no mention of NOT paying for it. After we had eaten I called him aside and said "Let me give you some advice. You cannot talk to customers like that and make it in the service business. You should never debate your taste versus the customer's taste." He flew into a rage, shouting that he owns the place and has been there 26 years. Of course this could not have been true since someone would have been changing his diapers 26 years ago. He started yelling at us to get out. I thought "there's something wrong with him". Of course, he did not realize we were with a large tour group. He probably thought we were individual tourists that would never pass that way again. As we were telling some of the other tour guests about the experience we just had, a man that looked like a comical ninja warrior came out of nowhere shouting, "I'm the dad. Get out! You're ignorant." Of course, we immediately knew where the son inherited his behavior. The tour guide said they had always been nice to her but she brings large groups through there. So, if you are a tour guide, expect cordial service since they wish to extort money from you. If you go there outside of a tour group, "travel at your own risk". BTW, my friend and I are 61 and 73 years old so not young, hot-headed, trouble makers. We wondered how people that had a bit much to drink and got a bit disorderly would be treated. The food was so-so. Certainly nothing to write home about.
ID
Cheticamp, Nova Scotia
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article