Took my money, never got product.

Update by user Mar 07, 2012

Update: After leaving more emails and voice mails I filed a complaint with the BBB. The BBB contacted the company and I received a refund invoice email from ldsfabric.com, and days later the refund was in the bank.

No apology or any communication of what happened. Thanks BBB for getting my money back!

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2012
I ordered some fabric from ldsfabric.com in early December to make curtains for my son for Christmas. I received a payment confirmation email that also stated that the item was on back order and it would take 2-4 weeks till the item would be shipped. Since then I have sent several emails asking about my order and have not received any communication back from them. It's February and I still haven't received the fabric, or have any idea if I will receive the fabric. If they can't get me the product then they need to give me my money back!
ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article