Manufacturer: Lazer Bond Usa Category: Adhesives Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and now see photo
Lazer Bond USA U.S.A. yay right, when I got it the first thing I see on the box made in china. I used it on everything it says it's good for a plastic handle, saddle, glass fixture, even a handle on small box, did it hold, *** NO!!! this *** couldn't hold a piece of paper together. Can you say worthless. They clame it's made in the U.S.A so why does it say made in china on the box? The last time I checked china isn't USA. They should be sued for...

Anonymous I am serious that "Gorrila Glue" does everything it says, & so much more
Heck with that Lazer bond ***!

Anonymous You have to watch out. China has a usa so they can say it's mad in the usa.

Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review

5.0
I Love Love it its no mess and it hold's really good even to glass i would recomend it and actually i do did to my roomates and they automatically Loved it too and want to purchase one right away !! Great idea Great Invention !!!

Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review

This product is a total disappointment! It did not work. It was a complete waste of gas and time to drive to the store to buy it! I want to be reimbursed!