map-marker Dallas, Texas

For racist and discrimination and very bad service

I past for racist and descrimination only to be a good Valet parking, *** laz parking they don't do a good job

User's recommendation: *** laz parking ,I don't recommend to not buddy

Christine B Axo

| map-marker Baltimore, Maryland

Scam Artists

LAZ Parking - Scam Artists
LAZ Parking - Scam Artists - Image 2
LAZ Parking - Scam Artists - Image 3

I paid for overnight parking and because of a problem on their mobile site, my car got towed. $280 towing bill that they refuse to reimburse.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Close to the hotel i was staying in
Cons:
  • Blames customers for their problems

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never use Laz if possible

map-marker Houston, Texas

Citations

LAZ Parking - Citations

The ticket number is not legible.

There is no instructions as how to pay the ticket

The ticket is cut at the bottom in such a way that the phone number is cut away.considering the above, how should I pay the ticket.

Domnick Yox

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Need to talk to representative. Impossible

I am on a train headed to my car in Wassaic. I forgot to Everyday renew my parking because LAZ only lets you have one day at a time in the app???

Life gets in the way. I cannot even get on to pay for the Monday Tuesday Wednesday that I owe. Who in the world dreamed this up.

Parkmobile was fabulous. What happened to it!!!

User's recommendation: Complain to MTA to change this parking app

Aric B Uzz

| map-marker Hartford, Connecticut

Lady running the front desk being rude with a massive attitude

Ive been at this hospital for four days then find out I have to by a parking pass inside after already paying for 3 days! No big deal I went in and knew we would be here another week with a complicated twin pregnancy.

Ive never done this before so I was just looking to see what I needed to do and who to talk to. I get directed to this woman in the lobby and just asked if I could get a week pass because Ill be here a while and cant afford valet or parking. Immediately she sighs and says she has to get another ticket or something still no big deal then I was trying to ask if I still had to pay as I just parked my car or if the ticket will cover my parking and she just ignored me and asked for my I.d again no big deal a little frustrating but I can see they are busy. But then she hands me the card reader and I go through the prompts and pay for my ticket but then she gets all upset because I didnt want a receipt and clicked done but she needed it for some reason and immediately got upset and said great now I do t have my receipt I needed that!

Huff and puff ya have a good one whos next so I tried to ask my question again and she just ignored me and moved to the next person. Im already stressed out trying to find the hospital and navigate my way around to the right side just to get an attitude and no answer. I dont mean to cause any issues but I would remind your staff the importance of customer service with a smile no matter how un-Knowledgeable a person is with the service.

I think its not right that your company has taken all the parking lots around here and force a parking fee the very least they could be is courteous. I already dont have the money the less stress the better and Im sure there are people way worse off than me that also do t want to deal with that.

Loss:
Pros:
  • You can park somewhere
Cons:
  • Monopolized all the vacant parking while we rack a bill here

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Good *** luck

map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

I don’t know anything about this company yet

I was calling to reserve a monthly parking at 405 west Lombard Street marriot garage I open up an account and payment set up but I cant get through I dont know why that was Rissone to get assistant. Thank you

Vonceil Jat
map-marker Los Angeles, California

Billing issue

I would like to pay by check. It would be a check cut directly from my bank. I have looked for an address for this and have but been successful.

User's recommendation: Be Leary of renting a space. My car has been broken into once because of their lack of security. Their website is a nightmare to navigate.

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article