Black Car Limo Service TCP 28668 B

08/18/2014 Sunday. Over the weekend this company driver almost rear ended my Lexus on 210 East approaching 605 freeway intersection. He was going at least 90 miles per hour got very close almost hit my car with 2 kids in back swung around the left and swung back in to my lane almost hitting me and when I honked he showed me his finger and wanted to fight me and kept on flipping me. Tried to reach the owner but a companygotlaxlimo.com/index.html that assigns the jobs to them would not give me his number. By the way, he is on my video camera and I am going to give this to Transportation authority i.e. State of California and to his insurance company for their records. If anyone finds the owner advise him. I have been contacted and will be sending them the video of the black car. Message to the owner you cannot win driving fast. Keep a eye out at youtube.com this video will be uploaded shortly.

can you send me this info. I'm an insurance agent and my client was hit by this same guy we believe.

I like the services provided by limousine companies especially for wedding. When I was in Chicago to attend my cousin's wedding, Southwestlimo.co , A limousine company provides best limo facility.

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article