947172****

Sterling national Bank USA destroy my ofshore account money my linked email dhirenbhakat@***.com How can I get my money back
ID
Patna, Bihar

Terrible Title Insurance Company in Richardson Tx

I just have to report what poor service I received from the Lawyers Title company in Richardson, Tx, the title company associated with Keller Williams. I used this company to close on the purchase of the house. I signed papers around 2 PM the afternoon of October 7, 2014. The Sellers were scheduled right behind me to sign papers. I was told of no problems with settlement before I left. My agent was going to pick up the key and bring it to me. At 5PM, I was surprised to learn that the Lawyer's Title had closed for the day without concluding the transaction. I was not even notified and there I was with a car load of furniture ready to take to the new house. I called the Lender and they said the loan was funded and they knew of no reason for the delay. I was really perplexed as to what the sale was not finalized. I have come to learn that the Title agent was waiting for a call from the Lender for final approval. All the Title agent had to do was pick up the phone and make the call herself just as I did. What laziness. The title company simply closed the doors without any notification. I will never use such and indolent and incompetent company as Lawyers Title in Richardson Tx again,

I am pleased to report that with the help of the BBB, the owner of Lawyers Title stepped up, made things right and refund most of my money. I am satisfied with the outcome.

ID
Richardson, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Brands Related to Lawyers Title

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article