Coercive, Insatiable, Ruthless, Greed

Via Lisa Webb's Confirmation - REMEMBER! On the day that we first met at your office, as I watched, Jenna had gotten a $50.00 payment from a client, and you came to talk to her, collecting the payment, and saying oh well, if that's the best they can do, you looked at me and smiled! A few minutes later, as we sat facing each other in your conference room, you reminded me of your $50.00 discussion, and said that's the way I am, I'm very considerate for my clients. It made me feel comfortable, and trusting. I had explained that I had been coerced and extorted by Megan Williams of Cordell and Cordell, for $6,000.00, and that there was no end in sight, every few weeks Megan would ask for $2,000.00 to $2,500.00. And, that I had been recommended to you by my daughter Allison, via Alice McCloud, whom had reportedly been Very Similarly, Coerced, Extorted, by Cordell and Cordell for Twenty Thousand Dollars, and had been abandoned from Cordell and Cordell when she couldn't pay any more! I had mentioned that I had told Megan Williams that, I wanted to know how much that costs of the divorce would be, as I feared possible Bankruptcy and Ending up Penniless (because of her careless, Incessant, Insatiable, Unanticipated, Unforeseen, Unknown, Unbridled, Unrelenting, Ruthless Greed). Megan had said: I have seen it go as high as $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 dollars, Ruthlessly, with No CARE or Regard to My Concerns, Fears, or Wellbeing Whatsoever! YOU, said that it was very well known and common that Cordell and Cordell would bring their clients to about $20,000.00 and leaveabandon them, as they couldn't afford to pay more. You assured me that you would never do anything like that, that I wouldn't have to worry! That we were already half way through the divorce process, and your fees would be $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 at the very most, you couldn't see it being any more than that! PS, I've paid you more than $13,000.00; $5,000.00, Since You Profusely, Willingly, Lied, Due to Your Agonizing, Coercive, Extortionist, Stressful, Threat of Abandonment! Your Extortionist Wanna-be, Unwanted, Unapproved, Unauthorized, Co-conspirator, Accomplice Paul Pathetic, Parasite; Harassed, and Disgusted Me, via a Phone call the Other Day, saying Lisa will be contacting you, the costs for the Divorce are Very, Very, High (The Divorce was Granted 9-19-17)! The Stench of Your Careless, Incessant, Irresponsible, Insatiable, Lackadaisical, Unbridled, Unrelenting, Squandering, Greed is Nauseatingly Overwhelming! You're Not My lawyer, Your My Disappointing, Disgraceful, Extortionist, Incorrigible, Unapproved, Undignified, Unauthorized, Unrelenting, and Unwanted, Squandering, LIE-YER! You, Lie-Yer!, Are Accountable to ME, for the Return of the $1,000.00 YOU Absurdly, CARELESSLY, RIDICULOUSLY, Ruthlessly, Intended to Pay, for Unnecessary, WILLFULLY Wasteful, Which I Vehemently Admonished You For, and DISAPPROVED!), and the Remaining $4,000.00, that You Carelessly, Blatantly, Irresponsibly, Negligently Failed to Gain My Acknowledgement, Approval, Concurrence, of, and the difference of $3,000.00$5,000.00 = $8,000.00 PROMPTLY!
ID
Service
Lawyers People Love Divorce Attorney
Cons
  • Inssesant ruthless unbridled greed
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article