Lawnscape will not guarantee their work

I obtained a quote in April and work was to begin April 22 and be finished April 30th. Job was not finished till May 10th but they explained they were behind partially because of a few spring snowstorms. What follows is the problem. The last day they threw everything together and left at 9 PM. I made the error of signing off on the job because I needed to be somewhere by 730. Because they took until May 10th to finish I left on vacation 2 days later. While on my trip I get a call my back yard was flooding along the foundation because the manifold to the new installed sprinkler system was leaking. I had to get a neighbor to enter my house and shut off the outside water. After I returned Lawnscape 3 days later sent someone out to repair the system (took two tries), but my surprise two weeks later is a $200 increase in my water bill and Lawnscape billed me $150. to repair their workmanship. Every 10 days some part of the system would break. They came out and attempted repairs about 3 times that would not last. Now two months later, they will not return my calls and I had to hire someone else who solved the problem with 15 minutes of work. To add insult to injury they were so cheap that they did not spray ground clear in the areas where there was just rock so 2 months after paying $9000. I have weeds growing, broken sprinkler system and the new plants are dying and they don't even have the professionalism to address any of the problems. Do not waste your money. I guarantee my next project will not be with them.
ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article