SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW

SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW, WASTE OF MONEY, NO RESULTS, ALL SHE WANTED WAS MORE $$$! DO NOT RETAIN!!! Attorney Sharon Webster was hired to do a relocation trial between my ex-wife and I. She from the GET GO was demanding a $5k retainer. Long story short, she kept demanding more and more money ( In the end, I spent over $38k!!!) and she ended up LOSING my relocation trial and my ex got to move with my kid. She tried to put a different attorney on the case towards the end, and I felt that it was a very lazy move on her part, because she didn't know the case AT ALL!!! OH! To top it all off, I gave Sharon Webster a referral for my friends divorce and relocation and she forked over $35k!!!! She wasn't happy with the results either!!! The best part is, after the trial was over, she had some aggressive, threatening guy called me telling me "when are you going to pay your balance of $32k off??????? " SHARON WEBSTER DIDN'T EVEN SEND ME A BILL, AND SHE HAD SOME GUY THREATENING ME, TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS CHECKED MY CREDIT AND SHE WILL GET EVERY DIME THAT IS OWED TO SHARON WEBSTER???? DISGUSTING!!!! Attorneys like Sharon Webster Stone should get their license taken away. She is very greedy, and doesn't care about your situation, she just wants money. One time, I emailed her, and in her bill, she charged me $397.00 to REPLY TO MY EMAIL????????? NO thanks! Save your hard earned money and get an attorney that can be fair and passionate about your case. I am going to BBB and the Texas State Bar about her behavior and professionalism. After MY $38+k, and my friends $35K, she still tried to charge me another $32k??? SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME, GET A LAWYER THAT WILL CARE AND NOT RIP YOU OFF!!!
ID
Service
Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster Family Law Attorney
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster

Hired Sharon to file a Child Support Modification on June,2011. Didn't hear from her by Sept.2011 She said she forgot, and filed it then. She was also supposed to file a contempt. (he never filed the contempt ever) She never had the person served with the proper paperwork, her office rarely if ever returns phone calls, she never returns email, her receptionist might return the occasional email. communication is horrible. If you schedule an office visit, she cancels and reschedules at least 3 or 4 times before you actually get to see her, sometimes canceling as late as 10 minutes before your appointment time. My case NEVER even got into a court room, She didn't even tell me about court papers that came in about my case. My case is still on the docket, I fired Sharon and hired someone else! STAY AWAY from this Attorney!
ID
Round Rock, Texas
Service
Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster Child Support Attorney
Cons
  • Hated it
Reason of review

About

Top Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster Services

Family Law Attorney, Child Support Attorney

Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster Pros and Cons

Cons: Hated it

Summary

Law Offices of Sharon Sanders Webster is a law firm which can help during any stage of legal process. The company was founded by Sanders Webster in 1998. Its headquarters is based in Taylor, Texas, USA. Law Offices of Sharon Sanders Webster specializes in criminal law, family law, juvenile law, wills, and probate. It also mediates divorce issues including settlement agreements. The company represents clients in different counties across the Texas area. Sharon Sanders Webster is a member of the Williamson County Criminal Defense Bar Association and the Greater Mount Zion Baptist Church. Consultation can be scheduled by phone or email. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster reviews and complaints

Law Offices Of Sharon Sanders Webster is ranked 340 out of 3224 in Lawyers and Legal Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article