The Law Office of Paul W. Reidl

When is an office not an office? When it's your home. That's right, supposed high-powered attorney Paul W. Reidl's office is ... his home. Big-shot wanna be Napa wine country lawyer can't afford an office?!? Really?!? LOL! And this is the guy you want to seek out in the heart of California wine country to handle your legal affairs? No. Not Paul W. Reidl. Just pass him by. I wish I'd done a little more homework on him before engaging him. So hopefully, I'll save you some heartache. This guy is not the big shot he tries to make himself out to be. Far from it.
ID
Half Moon Bay, California

Law Office of Paul Reidl - A Pompous ***

Forgive the breach of politeness etiquette in the title, but I wanted to get attention focused on this guy, and I wanted to spell it out very specifically what this Las Vegas attorney - Paul Reidl - is like. And given the title of this website, "Pissed Consumer," I thought it was appropriate. Exact naming is what I'm all about. If you want an attorney who grates on everyone's nerves - and I do mean EVERYONE - then this is your guy. He annoys people so much that your opposition will revel in their ability to annoy and disagree and not compromise with him just to throw it back in his face (and yours, by the way, if he's representing you). Not good if you want a desirable outcome for yourself. Condescending, doing you a favor to represent you, buffoon big-shot who is all talk. He's lost touch with reality. His legal tactics in my opinion are unethical. Do yourself a favor and don't go near this guy. Trust me, you'll have a better legal outcome with ANYONE else representing you.

Is this the guy from Half Moon Bay, California? Just curious, because I had a similar issue with attorney Paul Reidl from there.

The unique spelling of his last name is how I found this post. Is there another one in Vegas, too?

Well, it looks like they won't allow me to write the word *** in the title (and we'll see if they let it through here or not), but I wanted to be accurate in my statement: The Law Office of Paul Reidl - a Pompous ***. Thanks for reading.

View more comments (1)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article