Lewis Jay Gordon Attorney Lawyer lew@***.com Kovler & Rush Philadelphia heartless thief dishonest money hungry

Mr. Lewis Gordon is a lawyer in Philadelphia Pennsylvania who is very dishonest, incompetent and money hungry. He will send you erroneous bills and will continue to bill you even after you pay everything he asked for. He will continue to find ways to bill you way after he loses your case. His main focus is how much he can make when he takes a case. During trial he takes his paralegal with him in court and charge double fees as if you had hired 2 attorneys. Worse is, he in incompetent and can't articulate a clear defense for his clients. His billings are fraudulent and he will wait just before he goes to trial or before he files a motion for you, to tell you that you have to come up with an additional funds depending on how rich he thinks you are. He will then threaten to quit your case the day of the trial to coax you into giving the money he asks. He is basically a heartless thief and a charlatan who should be barred from practicing law and ripping off his clients In court he is a total idiot who cannot articulate his thoughts very well in front of a judge. He lost most if not all of his cases according to all other lawyers I asked in his area. He lost an easy case for me that according to at least a dozen lawyers I consulted after the case told me the outcome would have been different if I had a different lawyer. If you care about your case and want a fair day in court, stay away from attorney Lewis Gordon. He will try to get every penny he can possibly get from you mercilessly and still lose your case.
#1203682

Had similar experience with him

Incompetent and money hungry.

He charges triple what other more competent lawyers charge!

And he screws up the job for you-not following directions and

not listening to his clients.

This review confuses me with a different attorney. The information in the review does not and could not apply to me.

First, because it references a “defense,” it appears to apply to a defense attorney, which I am not.

Second, the review addresses how I handle trials, although I am no longer a trial attorney, and have not done trial work in more than 14 years.

Third, when I did conduct trials (generally on behalf of plaintiffs in personal injury matters), I never had a paralegal, and all fees were on a contingency basis.

Fourth, my practice is and has for more than a decade been primarily focused on handling wills and estates and alcoholic beverage law. None of these matters has ever gone to trial.

Fifth, I have never had a client complain about my bills, which are usually based on flat fee or percentage arrangements.

Sixth, I do not have a record of ever representing a client named “Morgan.” While I regret that Morgan2014 was unhappy with her attorney, she must have confused me with someone else. Lew Gordon

View more comments (1)
Loss
$19000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article