Law Office of Eduardo Soto

DO NOT do business with "The Law Offices of Eduardo Soto" they charged my dad $10,000 for an immigration case in 2009, three years later nothing has been done. Every 6 months a different one of his apprentice lawyers is assigned to the case, but yet none of them have even accomplished any of the terms for which this money for representation as the agreement contract states was paid. On March 5th a court date was finally set to stand before a judge and nothing was resolved because the request was filed under the wrong jurisdiction. The only time you see Mr. Soto himself is to sign the contract and ofcourse take your payment, oh and wait on top of all that they want $10,000 more. DO NOT have The Law Office Of Eduardo Soto represent your case unless you like giving money away!

This is ***, the law office of EDUARDO SOTO is not even located in New York

@PissedConsumer706905

En el programa de Tomas Garcia Fuste , Soto tiene un segmento de preguntas del publico ,aqui anuncian que atiende casos en toda la union americana .Quien dice verdad entonces?

Mr "Anonymous"

Please call me at 305-446-**** (or jdelcastillo@***.com)

I will be more than happy to take care of your case personally.

SAME SITUTAION ITS INCREDIBLE HOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.. IM TOO DISGUSTED TO TALK ABOUT IT.

@PissedConsumer492621

Mr ALEX, you are probably too disgusted because you are lying. Otherwise, state contact me at 305-446-****, I will take care of your case personally.

Javier

My husband hired this firm for his naturalization process.

They did an excellent job!

solocarito@***.com

Thank you for writing.

Please email me or call me to take care of your case personally.

Thank you.

Javier del Castillo

305-446-****

jdelcastillo@***.com

I've worked for this lawyer over a year and, as far as I know WE DON'T WORK IN NEW YORK.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR NAME AND PH NUMBER, so I personally can take of your case.

My email: jdelcastillo@***.com

View more comments (7)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article