Professional and thorough

I am not an easy client. My case wasn’t going to be easy either. I was so fortunate to be referred to Mr Messina by a friend who used him for his divorce. My ex did his best to drag this out and Mr Messina met his every argument quickly with professionalism and knowledge. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to him for keeping me on track just as much as he kept the case on track. Responses to my ex’s arguments were made in a timely manner and were extremely thorough. He sat with me in Family court many times keeping me sane and working to get my children their own law guardian. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with this matter and I hope that Mr Messina grows his practice with more attorneys just like him! If you have the need, and I hope you never have the need for a divorce lawyer, Mr Messina needs to be on the list of people you consult with. Trust me, he is worth every penny.
Buffalo, New York
Service
Law Office Of Charles A Messina Family Law Attorney
Pros
  • He paid attention to my case and handled it with professionalism
Good customer service

To the defamatory angry anonymous persons

I'm Charles Messina. this same person has been posting the identical nonsense wherever he/she can. In one place, there was a name for "Janet Perot" as the poster. I have never had a client by that name or anything similar. As a divorce attorney, I often have VERY angry people on the other side of a case when I win big for my clients. this is obviously one of those situations. The person posting these defamatory lies is obviously the client of an attorney whom I beat badly in court, and this person was ordered to pay my attorney's fees. If anyone has a complaint about me, please be an adult. Contact me to discuss it. Better yet, put your real name and I will specifically address whatever your issues is! Don't act like a child and make defamatory, anonymous posts on these garbage websites. They are a scam. For instance, this place requires a business to pay $1,200-$2,000 to challenge a defamatory post. And to complain that my feet stink??? Really??? First, it's false. Second, how old are you?
Good quality

Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-****

Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-****
I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making thousands of dollars of off me. No concrete results for me. DO NOT HIRE - Charles Messina will rip you off. What a mistake by having Charles Messina represent me in my divorce. Charles Messina did a horrible job and took me for thousands of Dollars of my hard earned money. Do not HIRE!!! and Run, don't walk from Charles Messina. Also I did write a complaint about Charles Messina Attorney Buffalo NY on complaintsboard.com. Guess what Charles Messina paid them off and now they are blocking the complaint. Charles Messina did the same thing with Avvo. He paid them off to remove my complaint on Avvo.

For all those who are complaining about Charles Messina, DO NOT identify yourselves. If you do Charles Messina will bury you in deluge of lawsuits to silence you.

That is how he operates. I suggest to write the following:

Grievance Committee for the Eighth Judicial District

438 Main Street, Suite 800

Buffalo, NY 14202-****

(716) 845-****

The Grievance Committee take the complaints seriously and will protect you from Charles Messina intimidation tactics.

Nothing you state says anything about what happened with your divorce. This is a *** complaint.

All I can tell from these comments is Charles Messina is a typical crooked Buffalo attorney for every satisfied client there are dozens who have been ripped off.

Good old Chuck. Things are catching up with you buddy.

You did not mention that Charles Messina stinks. He literally does.

I knew someone who used to share an office with him on N Forest Rd, Williamsville, NY, 14221 who told me that they always wonder if Charles Messina takes showers.

He reeks with BO and has smelly feet all the time.

As the old saying goes the person's hygiene tells you a lot about the person character.

Also I know a lot about his business ethics but I will not comment on them here. I will let his clients tell it.

@PissedConsumer1275398

Making fun of someone invalidates any complaint you could have.

View more comments (5)
Buffalo, New York
Service
Law Office Of Charles A Messina Family Law Attorney
Unethical Attorney

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article