Kevin K Fgz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Houston, Texas

Corrupt

During my first call with Bryan Fagan he explained how I would be able to file for guardianship of my adult son (if I was able to locate him in Houston) and that I would be able to have control of his receiving treatment for his mental illness. I then learned from doctors in the Houston area that this was not even remotely true so I then stated to the law office not to proceed with any work on the case. In spite of this they continued to charge me for services and deducted the money that I had given them as a retainer even though it shows in their own billing that I had requested them to do nothing with my case.

At this point they have charged me over $1,000, rendered no services and my son is still missing and possibly dead.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Misleading and overcharged for services that were never provided

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: run the other way!!!

Guest

File a complaint with your state's bar association.

Melanie J Ivm
map-marker Houston, Texas

Do Not Hire

Updated by user Feb 03, 2023

He has now been caught posting fake reviews - a violation of the FTC He also called MasterCard/ Visa and got a new credit card number of ours and began trying to charge it - this is CREDIT CARD THEFT - the card was NEVER provided to him.

Original review Feb 03, 2023
Bryan Fagan has now been exposed for creating fake positive reviews in an effort to bury negative reviews this is an illegal violation per the FTC - if you have experienced his aggressive overselling- message me - malpractice is real - he will be held accountable - get your justice :-)
Bryan Fagan agreed to take our case for $3500, accepted & processed our $500 and $3000 agreed upon payment.
Then... randomly hit it MULTIPLE times a day, for several weeks - BOA caught the first attempts (ten charge attempts in mere 3500hours, then Bryan Fagan office changes the merchant name they use to charge your acct to get MORE money off your acct - BOA stated this is how they "test" the account)
**See the screenshot where they submitted for another $100 under a different number.
BOA said they have a lot of fraudulent transactions from them.
THE BEST PART --->>> Then they file a motion to WITHDRAW from your case when they are caught and can no longer continue to freely charge your account.
I have heard from >> numerous << other law firms they hear this same experience all too often regarding this specific lawfirm.
Our case was quoted for $3500
All they have done is submit a reply to the court that the attorney Kary Gregg literally COPIED & PASTED my own email into the form and submitted it. Therefore I did the actual work.
When you are already vulnerable - they hurt you worse - for money
RRRRUUUUUNNNNN FROM THEM !!!
I have attached screenshots as well as the vulgar profanity ridden eMail communication we received.
We expect they will respond to this review with an attempt to shame - that is ok -- at least we succeeded in warning others.
See the screenshot where the BBB revoked them.
Find a reputable lawfirm.
This one does not want to help people, they want to help themselves to your money with unethical, fruadulant practices, making you their victim, then blaming the victim.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Aggressive & erroneous inflated billing practices
  • Unprofessional
  • Bad customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Find a REPUTABLE lawyer

Guest

I was also done the same exact way some please reach out and file a class action lawsuit against them .

Dai D Fcr

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Houston, Texas

Overcharged, false pretenses, false promises, and overdrafted my account

Bryan Fagan Law Firm Houston, TX are charging people with errors. Jacob Scholl make people sign up over false pretenses and withheld information. Charge you then tell your unexpected payments. Had proof of my son having bruises because of his father and someone the protective order the lawyer filed for me was denied. Had a lawyer Who was almost never available. Due to bad serves I cancelled. Threatened to sue me because they saw lack of evidence and kept charging me after the cancellation. Promised me refund and the lawyer Mayowa Ogunboye, the firm manager Monica, and Jacob Scholl withdrawal from my case/accounts.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good looking advertisements
  • Great company presentation
Cons:
  • Withhold information
  • Unauthorized charges after cancellation
  • False pretenses and promises

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Runaway as fast as you can.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article