LAUREN GRAY IS CALCULATING

I hired Lauren to do a design job for me...it did not end well. With the website 6 months past it completion date and full of errors, and with the maintenance not being done in an efficient manner, I relieved her of her service. Jilted by this, Ms. Gray took it upon herself to sabotage my career. Sending unwarranted complaints to my employer and creating online consumer complaints with no merit. I would not recommend any business transactions with her design company, Mad Dog Studios. She has a history of professional relationships riddled with conflict. Beware of any dealing with this company or individual.

I agree that this woman is diabolical. She is a high conflict personality and will do what she can to cause trouble with whomever she decides is a target.

I have had and ongoing conflict with her that began as a business relationship and evolved into personal attacks.

I would not hire her for anything. Beware!

ID
Saint John, New Brunswick

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article