Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Resolved: LaurelBox - Customer Care Review

Update by user Dec 08, 2018

They did refund me the portion that was in dispute. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2018
They're ok, ..BUT.. Johanna & Denise's Laurelbox, in Milford, oh., lacks *** customer service, esp’ly for the price paid for the Family-Member-Loss Kit ! - They have a good business idea as it may be needed and is helpful to so many; however, when I purchased from them, they made an error on 1 of the items I selected for my pkg., and so they didn't send exactly what I ordered.. errors happen,.. BUT when I mentioned this to them.. they REFUSED to admit their error when I addressed this to them ..!-even when I showed them that what they send was different from what I ordered, they refused to correct it ! Plus, - BTW: the flower seeds that they sent me did not grow, - even though I used potting soil & Miracle Grow !

Hello, Thank you so much for your review. We would be happy to resolve this with you!

Would you please reply to this message with your order number or name (of course feel free to private message me with this information to protect your security) and we are more than happy to offer you a refund or ship you a replacement box. Our email address is info@***.com Warmly, Johanna

@PissedConsumer1595110

Johanna , Thank you so much for your reply. I’m not sure how to private message [do you mean email?].

Order number or name - MARTHA SCHULTZ The tracking = 940551****829015****18 You Are Adored Tumbler, That was a couple of yrs ago now, but here was the email: 9-15-16 – Laurelbox co-owner Denise Wolfe , Thank you, the Family Member or Spouse Loss pkg. Was very nice, and it was delivered very promptly . There was just 1 small error in the pkg., as I ordered the travel cup (as that may've been more practical for her daily use), but we rec'd the tea cup instead (-that may've been all that was available then, but was still nice.). Hi Dave, I'm so glad to hear that your mother loved her laurelbox.

Thank you for sharing Gold Star Moms with us. We do not currently work with them, but would love to connect with their Family Support Group. As far as the box for your mother, the Forget Me Not mug that you chose actually does not come in a travel mug option. It is only available as the teacup that she received.

But, you can order a travel mug for your mother if you'd like. Johanna & Denise, Thanks. Yes, thank you, that would be great if you could send the Forget Me Not mug that I chose. - (as that may've been more practical for her daily use).-If it helps, here is her address for this travel cup :MARTHA SCHULTZ : ...

Perhaps your website may need some minor adjustment as it DOES SHOW that as being an available option for that set.

[as can be seen below, and by the attached]. - - [It actually does show it as having a travel mug option - so this may be confusing for others as well..] Also, just wondering, have you had any luck w/ growing your forget me not flowers from your seeds, as I have not grow any [and I used potting soil & Miracle Grow]..?

@PissedConsumer1595156

Hi Dave, I am so sorry for any miscommunication from your order on May 6, 2016. We do not offer the Forget Me Not mug design in the travel cup shape.

We did offer to send you a replacement You are Adored travel mug free of charge, but in reply you requested a Forget Me Not mug. We were under the assumption when you requested the mug design that you had already received that you were satisfied. To make this right, I refunded you the cost of the mug and the seed paper.

You should have just received an email confirmation. Warmly, Johanna

@PissedConsumer1595214

Thank you. That is good.

@PissedConsumer1595214

Yes, I requested the Tumbler travel mug, which I had ordered,.. & NOT the tea cup which I rec'd,..

[again, (as that would've been more practical for her daily use).].

I do not have the same CC I did back then. I will await your email confirmation.

@PissedConsumer1596034

Customer feedback provides the opportunity for businesses to be better.

View more comments (5)
Resolved
ID
Hamilton, Ohio
Pros
  • Price paid can be expensive
  • Lacks customer service
Cons
  • Its good that they offer this unique service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article