Laundry Leaders Inc Fraud

I would like to annunciate to all USA people that never prefer services of Laundry Leaders inc.they guys are making us fool and not providing good Laundry Repair services. My washing machine was not working properly so i called them up. They told me that they will fix it within 3-5 working days within reasonable price. After getting my Machine back when i checked the working of machine i found lots of new issues in it. I asked them to fix it and refund my money then they refused it.I am really pissed of all of this. The main websites of this company are www.affordablelaundry.com http://www.eappliancerepair.com http://mrlaundryman.com http://www.sanfernandovalley-hvac.com
ID
San Francisco, California
Loss

Laundry Man

I would like to annunciate to all USA people that never prefer services of Laundry Leaders inc. they guys are making us fool and not providing good Laundry Repair services. My washing machine was not working properly so i called them up. They told me that they will fix it within 3-5 working days within reasonable price. After getting my Machine back when i checked the working of machine i found lots of new issues in it. I asked them to fix it and refund my money then they refused it. I am really pissed of all of this.

Cheaters will be cheater always..they also cheated me..*** holes. :roll

Yeah i am agree with you people. Laundry Leaders are cheater. They are committing the best services but having worst.

Totally disappointed.

#620497

Lol...Check the spelling of "Leaders"..:)

#620439

They are sucking *** holes. Cheating people and providing providing worst services. Never prefer them.

#620440
@PissedConsumer620439

I don't know about your experience but according to me they guys are providing superb services. Their rates are cheap and services are highly recommended.

@PissedConsumer620440

What the *** you are talking Arjun. They guys are cheater.

I will never prefer their services in future. Bloody Cheaters.

View more comments (5)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article