Harrassment while walking doing an errand owner of Laughing Oyster Books,

Update by user Nov 18, 2012

There is a suicide problem in this town. I give you three guesses to why.

Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2012
I am finding that a group of people are continually manufacturing conflicts for me and are interfering with the enjoyment of my life and wasting my time. In this case this woman came out from nowhere, got real close to me, with no introduction and in a confrontational tone told me that she is always seeing me walking, she said that day I must have been walking for four hours, which wasn't true, I was just doing an errand. It disturbed me cause she was causing a disturbance of the peace around me. She also confronted me in the library when she was manning a table, as if I had actually done something to her. I had no idea who she was, until someone said that the event was sponsored by the book store so I phoned the store and found out that that she owns the store. Nevertheless the sidewalk is owned by the public, I have just much right to be left alone by strangers as anyone does. Being marginalized is an awful feeling maybe people should think of the other person and how they would feel if the same thing happened to them, though it probably never will.
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article