Product exchange bc faulty

Never heard back after I emailed them their requested information. Still hoping they get back to me!!
Product
Latisse Serum
Preferred solution
Exchange faulty product for new product

Latisse Serum Review

Legally blind with corneal dystrophy. Used 3 plus years. Latisse big no no.
Product
Latisse Serum
Reason of review
Bad quality

Latisse = Hair Goggles?

A little warning to women (like myself) who are somewhat prone to more facial hair than others. Now I am in no way hairy..but I do use bleach cream on my upper lip like 75% of all women. I've been using Latisse for 2 months, applying it every night on my 'UPPER' lash line only as directed. My lashes were growing, getting longer - it was great. UNTIL - I noticed that below and around the outer corners of my eyes I was starting to grow hair! Uck - gross. I had had a little peach fuzz there before but now it was coming in longer and darker - Oh my gosh, are you kidding. My girlfriends called them 'Hair Goggles'. I can't say scientifically that it is linked to Latisse but by tremendous coincidence the little light wispy hair there started growing into Hair Goggles. I bought facial wax strips and for the 1st time in my life had to use them to remove the hair. I started to then apply the Latisse in the morning thinking that the night applications were leaking onto my cheek from sleeping and my eyes closed - we'll see?

I have been using a cosmetic application brush such as a Lancôme or Mac brush made for applying lipliner/ eyeliner or a eyebrow brush and sanitize each time.. This is helps you use a lot less product and control the application Then you can just wipe the excess off the skin. :)

Latisse changed my eye color after only five days. My eyes feel pressure all the time which was never an issue for me prior to using it.

I hate this product. I was talking to another user the other day and she said her eyes didn't change.

I looked at her over dilated pupils an the dark ring around her eyes and it was obvious that the poor girl is in for a huge disappointment. This should be taken off the market!

So how are the AM applications working? I just started applying it in the AM too. At ight I had the hair goggles and dark circles under my eyes.

View more comments (2)
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Top Latisse Products

Serum

Summary

Latisse is a treatment complex developed especially for thin and not long eyelashes. The main active ingredient of this product is bimatoprost, thus a problem with not enough eyelashes can be solved. However there is one restriction it should not be applied to the lower lid to escape negative effect. It is certainly that this Latisse system should be used under control of doctor and in case of negative side effects clients may call to 1-800-FDA-1088. What is also very important is a fact that this eyelashes growing product was approved by FDA in December of 2008.

Latisse reviews and complaints

Latisse is ranked 413 out of 1028 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article