map-marker Pune, Maharashtra

Late delivery of pizza got delivery after 1.5 hrs and get cheated by dominos 3rd class pizza

I have ordered a pizza from wagholi Domino's there are total 4 items in that 1 item is wrong totally wrong i ordered butterscotch cup cake they sent me lava choco cake and the pizza is totally cold not eatable i throw it. And after 30 mins if delivery come then it should be free right , but I didn't get single rupee back, so this is cheating by Domino's to me i given review feedback everywhere twiter Facebook Google every where and also doing mouth publicity for you that you are pathetic pls close down your all the location and firstly wagholi location u r cheating to people fraud shameless for Domino's.

Also got message Domino's will call you in next 24 hrs now it's 48 hrs but no message no call nothing u liers, manager is saying u will get a discount but when and it should be refund full amount not discount otherwise remove tag from your app of 30 mins guaranteed ok, manager told me u will get discount from delivery boy he came told sorry and gone away is am i fool my 765 rupees are of black money that I gave u also I didn't eat anything u cheaters liers gaurd making people cheat, u all will close soon see.

Because what are u doing for. I ordered at 09:02pm but delivered after 1.5 hrs, also check the screenshot i have a proof.

Dean A Vpz

| map-marker Quincy, Massachusetts

Broken chips

Ive been buying these chips for two years, mostly blue corn, every bag has been smashed to where half of it goes to waste. I complained and got $1.50 coupon off my next bag.

That was in early 2022. I will never buy late July snacks again.

Preferred solution: Nothing! A bag of unbroken chips!! What i paid for

User's recommendation: Dont waste your mooney

Geoffrey d Vwl
map-marker Van Buren, Arkansas

Decline in quality

I discovered LateJuly Tortilla chips over a year ago and have been a loyal customer. So much so that I switched from Frito's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips.

Over the past 4-6 months I've noticed a decided thickening of Late July's Tortilla Chips. Which is still advertised as Thin and Crispy.

So I went back to Frito's offering. Happily, I've just discovered the "On the Border" brand which is thin and crispy.

Pros:
  • Certified organic
Cons:
  • Chips no longer as advertised

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: If you like Thin and Crispy switch to the "On the Border" brand.

Sandra A Ttr

Verified Reviewer

Bought 2 bags if Jalapeno Lime chips. After opening one, I noticed the flavor and texture were really off. Curious, I peeked in the bag and found a chunk of a blackish piece of something

Late July Snacks - Bought 2 bags if Jalapeno Lime chips. After opening one, I noticed the...

The taste and texture were strange. I peeked into the bag and discovered a chunk about 5 x 2 inches. It was black in long strips together with a coating on the ridges of the strips.

So I looked in the window of the 2nd bag and there was an identical yucky thing in it also!

These

Loss:
Pros:
  • Certified organic
Cons:
  • Yucky large thing was in the bags

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Be cautious and look in the bags window

Letitia F Dbz

Verified Reviewer

Potato chips full of rats and bags chewed up with teeth marks

Late July Snacks - Potato chips full of rats and bags chewed up with teeth marks

Late July potato chips crawling with rats were delivered to me by Amazon by US mail. Late July claimed the chips never came from their facility and that the rats came from Amazon, and refused to admit anything to do with the chips, and claimed I have to let Amazon handle it.

Rats chewed up both bags of Sea Salt potato chips. No other foods from Amazon have ever shown any evidence of rats.

Nothing else in the box of food was affected. I can't photograph the chips due to germs because of I don't want to catch a disease Dont catch

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy Late July Snacks.

Unrecyclable container

The only reason I bought the chips is because the package said it is recyclable through Terracycle. I went to the Terracycle website and discovered you have to open an account and request a box and pay to send your recyclables to them to recycle.

So you end up having to give your personal information, remember yet another password, and pay extra in postage just to eat a bag of chips. I'm never buying this brand again..

User's recommendation: Buy a brand in a sealed paper bag.

To gove honest & a great feed back on your product

Ido not have a complaint pk - I was trying to contact the company to let them knkw ghat we love toe Sea salt tortilla chips ( the ones in the yellowy/ brown bag - I grt them @ Costco here in Boise , Idsho - we juso d tbem ! R healthy !! So tbere is no complaints on tbeir lrodu ts - get it straight on your end !!

Sick off Tortilla Chips

Late July Snacks - Sick off Tortilla Chips

I do not believe the Tortilla Chips claims of being gluten free and none GMO because I have eaten them twice, a week apart and gotten all my gluten symptoms each time.

Reason of review:
Bad quality
David G Vei
map-marker Bedford Hills, New York

Burnt Popcorn

Late July Snacks - Burnt Popcorn
Late July Snacks - Burnt Popcorn - Image 2

My wife and I loved your Sea Salt Popcorn.

We just purchased 4 bags of this product.

We opened one bag and found the popcorn was burnt.

It wasn't 100% burnt but enough to make us not want to finish the bag and return the 3 other bags to Stop and Shop.

Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article