Look elsewhere.

After two years the red laser went out. Company response is, 25% off another purchase. 25%-30% off sale at the same time. Empty gesture. For the $$$ you can surround your whole house with less expensive brands.
Lafayette, Louisiana

Bad Product threw and Trew

I ordered 2 Halloween projectors when I turned them on I noticed that Santa clause was projecting along with Happy Halloween Sent back and never heard back from company till I re emailed them and that was in December I asked for a refund and have not received any money or replacement. I would recommend that anyone looking for this type of light ouce it from the Asian sites the remotes are better and the projector and its internal parts are much higher quality the cord is also made for out door weather heavy rain as the laserchristmas are very poor also the remotes are not responsive in my opion.

Completely agree. I had a similar experience with the company and unresponsive to my inquiries.

They are very happy to take your money for an order, but zero support when I had issues and broken lights.

I ended up buying from a competitor Spectrum Laser Lights and the quality of product and customer support response time has been outstanding! Refreshing when a company actually does what they advertise.

Product
Laser Christmas Lights Lights
Cons
  • Everything about this company sucks on all levels
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Laser Christmas lights JUNK!

Don't waste your time with this unresponsive over priced company. I purchased a rgb moving laser for $245.00, the clock timer falls behind 20 min each day which requires me to unplug and restart constantly. Laserchristmaslight.com will not repair and will not respond. Save your money go to wallmart and buy two R&G lasers for $30.00 each. Timers work perfectly, same time on & off every night.
Product
Laser Christmas Lights Lights
Damaged or defective

Company unresponsive!

I am not sure this is a real company? We have tried to order but always sold out, then new release dates but never see anything on sale. We are beginning to think this is all a joke. If this is a real company this has to be the poorest example of running a business we have seen. Live chat is a joke, just get an automatic message back letting you know there will be availability soon. A total waste of time!! We are curious if anyone has actually been able to order any of their products. We want the lights but as it has been going I really doubt if we will ever be able to order. Totally frustrating!! There is not a number to call and no means of communicating with them

I have bought a few models from them over the years. The trick is buying during the off season.

If you are trying to buy during the xmas rush, good luck. They always sell out.

Plan ahead people or you could just settle for the POS star shower brand. lol

I purchased from them in late 2014 and early 2015. Always a great experience.

The issue is they are a small manufacturer and had a hard time keeping up with demand in 2014. When 2015 hit....well....they were blown off the map.

Haha. I guess that's what happens when you have the best product and the least amount of inventory.

I received one from them. Their lights are awesome. We love ours!

I have to agree the company really needs to take a "running a website or business course" at a local community college. No way of getting in touch. Stuff is sold out if you want to order there is no way of doing that either.

View more comments (3)
Lakewood, California
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Takes payment but doesn't ship

On 8/28 I Ordered "In Stock" green laser display lights with 1-3 day shipping. I Paid with PayPal on the same day. After a week I still hadn't received shipping confirmation. No response to email. No phone number to call on their web site. (The only way to contact this company is through live chat.) During live chat with Steve K, he said it would ship "next week", due to inventory issue. After week 2 he said "next week" again, but this time it was due to a big order, and he offered to ship me obsolete product. I cancelled my order. Don't waste your time, unless you have time to waste!

I've purchased from them a few times. Buying earlier in the season is best.

When the holiday months come around, all their products fall on back order. Just what happens when you have an awesome product and a small production line.

I received my first unit (green/blue) which is defective and they offered to send me a replacement. It took 2 weeks to ship (claimed they didn't know, but you can only go though chat) and the replacement unit is defective as well. Filed a paypal claim and hopefully will get my money back.

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article