Frustrating and costly

A company in Las Vegas called Las Vegas Drywall and Stucco Repair (LVDSR) consist of a freelancer running around fixing drywall or stucco. The owner Jacob could care less about his costumers and or what he promises you. If like the type of people who literally drags you along saying they'll be here for sure and then don't and sends your phone call to voicemail to keep from explaining why it did not happen the way he said then this company is for you. Other wise beware Jacob is not business like. Requested a quote for (4) different areas of need with home stucco on a time sensitive matter. He says to send pictures and I did. 5 days later when his crew was to come out and to do the job they walked around and didnt speak any English. They pointed and made gestures and then left to never come back. After repeated attempts on this time sensitive matter Jacob replies that his crew says its more work then thought and wasn't going to do it. He then replied he'd be out to see it and do it himself and never did that either. Now tomorrow my house gets appraised and I will be penalized for the imperfections. Never did I see Jacob, never did I get another price or quote. And in my opinion him and his crew are not professional. I dont write bad reviews but this business needs to be exposed.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
Las Vegas Drywall And Stucco House Repair
Cons
  • Drug me along until too late and then didnt show
Reason of review
quoted on a Stucco repair and they never repaired
Loss
Preferred solution
Expose company for incompetence. Buyers beware

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article