Verified Reviewer

Sold a Car to a 79 yr old Alzheimer's patient and refuses to fix.

Larson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Sold a Car to a 79 yr old Alzheimer's patient and refuses to fix.
Update by user Jan 26, 2021

The bank has tried to help and be reasonable, the dealership has refused to even talk to us. I am assuming at some point we will have to hire an attorney.

Original review updated by user Jan 26, 2021
They sold a car to a lonely senior with dementia duing the Covid crisis. He can not walk well, talk well, barely read. He did not test drive the vehicle but "took a ride" instead because people who buy cars in their right minds don't test drive them while they are there (insert sarcasm) Then they DELIVERED it to his home, the neighbor saw it and asked about it and he hid the vehicle in that early morning cognitive moment of ooops. Since we are first responders were not suposed to have a lot of contact over Covid so we had no clue for months. Here's the kicker, they required him to do an auto pay, he never auto pays! Everything is by check because he needs help....hanky that was required because if it had been a monthly check we would have known about the purchase. They knew they were taking advantage of a sick old man and should be ashamed! Now he is down thousands and they refuse to work with us on even a compromise. Horrible people with no conscience at all! I fully plan to share our experience via picket every major sale if they don't do the right thing!

User's recommendation: By somewhere they have any morals at all!

ID
Puyallup, Washington
Product
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Car
Loss
Preferred solution
Do the right thing and take it back!

Horrible staff and bait and switch

Sales lady was incredibly rude. We were told that we were approved for the 84 months 0%. Then when we got there it was switched to rebates and something else with a 5.51% and a 530 dollar a month payment. For a Renegade really the only way I'd pay that for a vehicle is a Wrangler. I don't understand how a dealership can say one thing and do another. I was so upset over it all I walked out. My wife currently drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee overland. We love jeeps but after this experience. I just don't know.

User's recommendation: Avoid Larson.

You do realize you were dealing with someone who sells cars, don't you? Many of them tend to exaggerate the truth in order to sell an auto.

Hard to believe, but true. Anything to get you into the place and hope you will just let their transgressions go and still buy a vehicle.

ID
Spanaway, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article