LARRY A.MACPHALE aka LARRY FAIL

Mr Larry fail. AKA Larry A. Macphale has serious issues. He has spent the majority of his life living off of his father and when he didnt get his way he lies to get money and sympathy. The fail family is very embarrassed at his actions and feel he needs a mental evaluation. We would be happy to help him find a pscychiatrist to meet his needs in his make up world he lives in. If you would like to help Mr. Fail, Macphale with his mental disorder please contact him. Thank you for reading this review LARRY A> MACPHALE AKA LARRY A> FAIL>
#1207531

As a long time family friend I know the truth in this case. It is a travisty.

Ivan J. Fail was good man. It is a crime what June Fail Dedeke did to him. She deceived her father and is a strong possibIlity that she in some way caused the early demise of her father.

She was assisted by her Husband Gene Dedeke, her daughter Tonia Dedeke Nelson, her Husband Gary Nelson who is an attorney in Leavenworth Kansas. Her brothers Ivan Lee Fail known by family as Bump & her younger John Roy Fail were involved somehow.

Her brother Larry Fail who lives in Colorado was the victim of her dishonest acts as was her father. Law enforcement should have investigated this case.

Elmer Hutchinson

The truth is at www.failvfail.com SiblingThieves.com

:roll The above statement is dishonest and repugnant. It was written by the thieves that used duress, elder abuse and fraud to steal $1,000,000 from innocent people. Read the facts at www.siblingthieves.com

:( After reading about the Fail Family at www.failvfail.com, I am once again reminded that there is nothing worse than Greed. It is especially horrendous when Family Members turn on each other for greed, and then murder their own father to pull it off like took place in the Fail Case is frightening.

Then for the guilty ones to lie and blame the victims of their crimes is unforgivable. What some people won't do for money.

There seems to be no limit like what took place in this case. :roll

Elder Abuse,Fraud & Murder committed by Children and Lawyers is the most sever form of depravity. Yes you must visit www.failvfail.com

For the Real Facts - Read the updates on Larry Fail and the :p Fail Family at www . fail fraud .

com or Google the names of Ivan Lee Fail, June Fail Dedeke, John Roy Fail, Patty Hon, Gary A.

Nelson, Tonia Dedeke Nelson.

8) Simply put-Their Only Defense for their crimes is Slander. Read the facts at www.failfamily.us.

My three siblings, Iva June Fail-Dedeke, Ivan Lee Fail, John Roy Fail, Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson, his wife Tonia Dedeke-Nelson,& John's Gal Pal Patty Hon are the perpetrators of Elder abuse and the suspicious the death of my father Ivan J. Fail, and the theft of my land and my inheritance. They took my land, I did not take theirs - so who is the dishonest crook?

They got ten times the money that I ever got from our father. I made our father several million dollars in Real Estate and Oil & Gas Investments. They never made him a dime. They milked him for money for 40 years and then got everything that I made for my father.

The proof and the truth is contained within the Transcripts of thirty (34) tape Recorded Conversations between them , my father and me. Go to www.failvfail.com and click on "Tape Transcripts". They admitted under oath in depositions that the voices on the Tapes are authentic.

Lawyer Nelson filed Motions to prevent the tape recordings, the transcripts and other evidence of wrong doing by the Perpetrators from ever seeing the light of day, as Ordered by Wilson County District Court Judge David Rogers, a life long fried of Lawyer Nelson. All documented proof is available upon request to Law Enforcement, and families of other victims of Slander,Foul and Play Elder Abuse.

View more comments (7)
ID
Clarksburg, West Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article