Stay away from laptopcharge.com

I purchased a laptop battery from laptopcharge.com (RITC in British Columbia, Canada). It was determined that the original battery was not the problem with my laptop. I sent in the Return Authorization request form 3 weeks after delivery. RITC policy is that it must be received within 4 weeks. After not receiving the RA number, I called to get this number. They deny receiving my request and refuse to issue a refund should I return this battery. This company is not acting in good faith and cannot be trusted in my opinion. I will never do business with this company, and would not recommend anyone to do business with them either.

If a customer orders a battery and it turns out that the battery was not needed, then the question remains as to whether or not the new battery was tried-out. If so, it became used, and the dealer was not required to accept the return.

In fact, unless one is sure that they want a product - especially a battery, they shouldn't be purchasing one over the Internet. An Internet dealer is not a "lending library," and rerurns tend to cause cashflow problems.

As stated above, the Return Authorization request was sent in only 3 weeks after receipt of the battery. Your customer service rep was rude and arrogant.

NOT any way to give "service". She denied receiving this request and refused to provide a refund.

Hi,

If you had requested a return within 30 days of the receipt of the battery, we would have honored your request for a refund. Our refund policy is 30 days. Nevertheless, we will still honor your request for a refund. Please contact us at rma@***.com or toll free at 1-86*-***-****. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Regards,

Laptopcharge

View more comments (2)
ID
#207165 Review #207165 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bayonne, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article