Laptops-adapter.co.uk

I ordered a Samsung blue NC10 laptop battery in September and they sent a black battery on the 7th October. I informed the www.laptops-adapter.co.uk and they said send the battery back and they would send a replacement and they would refund the postage and emailed me the address. What i did not know about this company is that the product came from China, even though the company is a .co.uk. I posted the battery back the same day i received it. There was an attempt to delivery the battery on the 19th October as i sent it back by recorded delivery. They received the returned battery on the 6th November, even though they said they were still waiting for the battery on the 10th November. I emailed them and said that the battery was already delivered. They then said that they had received it and would i want a refund or to send another battery. I said i wanted a refund and i have been sending emails since then to get my money back. When they do bother to reply to any of my emails, they promise that i will get my money back, which they have failed to do. So far I have sent them 4 PayPal requests for the sum owed but they just ignore them. If you do decided to buy anything from this www.laptops-adapter.co.uk be warned, even though they are PayPal verified, this means nothing. I have kept all the emails, especially the ones were they have kept promising that they would refund my money and that i was not to worry. Anyone who uses this company had better be very careful that if www.laptops-adapter.co.uk make a mistake, it is going to be YOU who is going to pay for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. You have been warned. I have also reported them to econsumer.gov. There is so much more i want to say about www.lapptops-adapter.co.uk but realize i can't in case of legal reasons. Domain name: laptops-adapter.co.uk Registrant: wholesale laptop battery Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: rilong factory longshan industrial estate buji town longgang district shenzhen china 518110 Chin Relevant dates: Registered on: 01-May-2009 Renewal date: 01-May-2011 Last updated: 08-May-2009
ID
Woking, England
Loss

About

Summary

Get the Laptop AC Adapters for your laptop for less. Laptops for Less has the best prices for your Laptop AC Adapters. Free shipping over $30.

Laptop Adapter reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article