Langley Insurance - paid them but no insurance!

In January 2012, when I drove to the Langley Insurance office in Daphne, Alabama, I made my monthly auto-insurance payment which was due in a few days. While there, and since I was doing fairly well with money at the time, I decided to make an extra payment for February to avoid having to make the drive again. When February came, GMAC (the actual insurance provider) sent me a letter saying I owed money for February. Langley Insurance assured me they would resolve the issue. Long story short: 3 calls to Langley later, after being assured the issue would be resolved... I received a letter from GMAC notifying me that my auto-insurance policy had been canceled due to non-payment. I called GMAC and was told I would receive a call back later that day. 2 DAYS LATER I called GMAC because I never received their return call. Finally a GMAC rep resolved the issue for me, although if I had been in an accident during that imaginary lapse time period GMAC would have refused to pay. I also have not received confirmation of this remedy by mail as of yet because the issue was just "resolved" yesterday.
ID
Orange Beach, Alabama
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article