Jon Polk of Landworks Earthmoving of Paducah Kentucky user name landworks

Jon - I am so shocked that you have no regard your financial responsibility; for my families well being; my business or that your values are so miss placed. Let me tell you a little about my family. My father has stage 4 lung cancer. My mother was just placed in a nursing home due to Congestive Heart Failure and Stroke. My daughter is only 12 years old. $4200.00 is a lot of money to me; since I am financially responsible for all the above people. I have asked nicely if you need a payment plan; I have called; emailed and yet you just ignore me; amazing. I ask if this was your lively hood would you be able to make if someone did this to you? My guess is you would not be able to. Call me Jon - work out a payment plan - I need this money.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Summary

Landworks Earthmoving is a full service Earthmoving and Asphalt Paving Contractor. It has been serving Middle Tennessee for over 18 years. The company is based in Nashville, TN. Landworks Earthmoving specializes in commercial or residential site work and grading, civil construction, parking lot construction, road building, and demolition or wrecking services. It offers laser and GPS equipped late model fleet as well as trained operators and professional design and consultation services. The company provides free estimate of areas considered for paving. For different kinds of projects Materials Division of Landworks Earthmoving offers prompt delivery of a variety of bulk construction materials such as limestone, red gravel, fill dirt, river bottom topsoil, sand and compost, etc.

Landworks Earthmoving reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article