Beware!!!!

I would never use this hotel, and beware! This hotel hires criminals that are a danger!!!!! My husband has been in a legal battle with this resort and their affiliates for 2 years now. We stayed at the hotel one night visiting with our Godchild. My husband went walking around the hotel checking out the amenities after we had dinner in the hotel restaurant, and tripped over a wire in a hallway. While he was getting up and looking at the scrap on his knee (which he still has a scar from). He was then confronted by an aggressive woman who tried to grab my husband while yelling at him as though he had done something wrong, and was then joined by another employee who proceeded to join her in the yelling. Never once did either of them apologize for him falling, or offer to get security or a manager involved, they took it upon themselves to "handle" the situation. When they began to threaten him that they were going to assault (and not in that verbiage) him he ran, trying to find our room quickly in a panic, screaming for help. He was chased around the hotel by these staff members who threw him to the ground, ripped the hood clear off his jacket, broke his glasses, and kicked is face in while he screamed for help, slamming his head into the metal door jamb of someone's room. This action broke his face near his eye in 3 places. Keep in mind, this was not security, these were employees doing late night computer work. He had to have reconstructive surgery done to his face and has permanent nerve damage due to it. He will have pain and numbness in his face for the remainder of his life. Imagine going to kiss your husband goodnight and having him scream out in pain, or trying to brush your teeth, and having severe pain! It's horrible to see this each day. My husband is a wonderful man, and this should never have happened. I hope this hotel learns from their mistakes, because my husband will pay for it for the rest of his life. This hotel was aware of the past criminal record of the employee, and still hired him, and kept him employed after the assault. I am absolutely appalled at the total lack of respect, and care this hotel has for the patrons who use their establishment. So enter at your own risk. I hope you make it out in one piece!
ID
Indianapolis, Indiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article