Landmark Construction Scam

I am new to building and tried working with this company on panelizing my house. It all sounded nice, they even got a bank to setup a loan with no 10% down through them. But, after months of no progress on a house plan from scratch, $1000 down to start, and $7000 to end business with them, they did pretty much nothing. Do not use Landmark. And, if there are others with this kind of experience, I would like to get a combined litigation on them to teach them not to scam poor innocent home builders. Please be careful in the building industry, work with some experienced General Contractor if you have the money. If not, research a lot before working with someone.

This is NOT my company aswell, we are located in New York and have nothing but outstanding reviews... please please please clarify what landmark this is , thanks.

Landmark builders are horrible to work with! We had the worst experience and horrible customer service

I am the owner of Landmark Construction in Milton,Florida and this is not my company! I wish Rc0213 would clarify what Landmark Construction they are referring to!

Which Landmark Construction is this? This is a common name for a lot of states. It is impossible to know which Landmark Construction you are referring to.

I have some issues with a Landmark Builders in Atlanta. He owner clearly tries to take advantage of innocent people. Is this the same outfit you are talking about?

There are a lot of Landmark construction companies in the country. Where is this one?

Is this Landmark Contractor from Brick, NJ?

View more comments (6)
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article