Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 2016 Dodge Dart Gt Review from Bossier City, Louisiana

I bought a new 2016 Dodge Dart GT and I am one pissed off person, first all I have had the car 1 month and have gotten to drive it a total of four days, other time it was and still is in the shop. I bout the car on a Sat. morning and had it back to the dealership the following Sat, they said they fixed the problem(LIE 1). I brought it home and then that Monday it was back at the shop again, they said they fixed the problem (LIE 2). then one week later is was back at the shop and at this point they kept the car that was two weeks ago and I haven't heard a word from them, in the mean time the first car note came due and I am now having to pay for a car I don't even have, but I don't want to hurt my credit so I made the payment. I WANT A NEW CAR NOT THIS HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!! and I also want them to give me my money back that I had to pay for all the oil, inspection sticker, tint and so on. I bought a NEW car not to have the headache but this has got to be the worse experience I have ever had in my life. I will be contacting an attorney I guess to work on my behalf because LANDERS DODGE OF BOSSIER CITY is selling *** *** *** and saying they are new vehicles. I am pissed off and want them to give me another car not the same old piece of *** they sold me.
ID
Bossier City, Louisiana
Product
2016 Dodge Dart Car
Pros
  • Salesperson
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article