#2798 refused to ship on time

Took package to Landen Store #279* *-** @ 3:20 pm. P.U. between 3:30 & 4:00 pm. Was told it wouldn't be shipped until 7-22 & refused to bring truck back saying "he'll not be back for your package"!It will be delivered 7-26. I took package to store 5071 (**-** miles away)where it was processed, paid $23.86 & will arrive 7-23. # 1z1989w403******** Mgr at store #2798 very rude & uninterested in shipping material. Mgr UPS store #5071 very and polite. I also use #2966 every Monday 4y89e7 Will never use #2798 again

My husband asked me to pick up a computer that was to be sent to his mother who is traveling to FL to be with his sick Grandfather. The computer was dropped off at The UPS Store listed above a few days prior by a family friend and business partner because my husband has been out of town on business. The decision was made that his mother no longer needed the computer and I stopped in to pick it up because I was in The Neighborhood with some work.

I entered the store and was asked by a gentleman in the back if he could help…I said “yes, I am here to pick up a package of Adam Millers”. Just then, another gentleman (although he should not be referred to as a “gentleman”) interrupted and said “is that the computer? I said “yes I believe so” and he then began to raise his voice among other customers including the person he was waiting on saying that “we are not a storage facility and tell your husband that I called twice with no answer and some guy dropped this off” and he went on and on and on literally yelling at me.

His tone was actually a bit threatening, not to mention completely embarrassing in front of other customers. His temperament was very angry. He never asked what the situation was or why the computer was not sent.

I did keep quite, mainly because I was taken so off guard…I just said “sorry to have wasted your time” and I walked out with all eyes on me.

I immediately contacted my husband (I admit I was a bit shaken) and he then contacted the store, spoke with the Manager who denied treating me with disrespect, however, he knew exactly who my husband was talking about before any names were mentioned.

I have never been treated so poorly, not to mention never have been threatened in a place of business where I would assume good customer service would be presented…especially representing such a name as UPS.

Needless to say, my business is done with UPS…a shame too considering I will relay this story to my company, my husband’s company , our business in Maineville and any others I am associated with.

ID
#190666 Review #190666 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mansfield, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article