Landrover- Bad Car/Bad Company

My daughter bought a pre-owned Landrover still under the Factory Warranty from a Car Dealership in Orlando Florida which she paid a pretty penny foy. It has approximately 40,000 miles. Approximately 1 yr. later, after the warranty expired, the car started acting up She brought the car in to the dealership, and they could not diagnose the problem. Then the car died. She brought it back to the dealer who held on to the car for 2 months and did absolutely nothing with the car. Frustrated, she went to take the car to another mechanic for a second opinin and the car leaked out oil all over the highway. She contacted Landrover and they are doing nothing about the car either. So apparently, these cars don't last very long and the company and dealerships do not stand behind their products. Don't buy Landrover. They suck & really really stuck it to her.

I purchased a 2012 LR2 two days later the tire went flat while I was driving on the highway. Had it towed and dealership said they will let me know if it can be saved.

Next day they tell me they had to give me a new tire that wasn't covered in warranty. $800 when I looked at tire I could see the ware on the sides indicating that it was the same tire.

About 6 months later took car in for routine maintainance and after I picked it up, I drive it off the lot and brakes are squeeking. Metal on metal.

So I drove right back then they tell me that I need new brakes. They didn't detect it while they were servicing.

ID
Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Product
Land Rover Car
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article