Lance crackers

I have noticed the size (thickness) of your peanut crackers and the amount of peanut butter has been lessened. Price did not go down however. Shame on you. I know I cant put you out of business and wouldnt want to. However it is my choice not to buy your product again. Todays world to pay more for less is not for me. Shame on you.
ID
#1821999 Review #1821999 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Good tasting product
Preferred solution
Go back to original product size

Lance Advisors is a Total Scam

Lance Advisors will send you a preapproved personal loan offer from their office in Fargo. You'll accept the offer on their website. They immediately forward your info to credit counseling/debt settlement companies. When you call, there is no indication of the company you are speaking to and the voice mail boxes are set up with only numbers not names...super sketchy. Again, this company claims to make loans, but all they are is a data aggregator/seller...and they are selling your info to companies that don't make loans either. The letter claims you are preapproved for a given amount and quotes a payment with an extra $10k. The payment quoted, given the loan amount quoted would have to run for approximately 28 years to be accurate. Stay away from this bait and switch data peddler.

I received a letter from them in the mail saying I was preapproved for a loan to help decrease debt from high interest rate credit card companies. I went on the website, typed in my info, received an email that I would hear back in 1 to 2 business days.

I did receive a call back the following day asking for personal info such as do I rent, how much do I pay for bills, my annual income, etc. At the end of the call, I was told I would hear back from someone the next day to give me my interest rate on the personal loan I was inquiring about. I never received a call back.

I called them back 2 days later to follow up. I was told I would get a call back again by the end of the business day, and I never did.

ID
Cons
  • Bait and switch
  • Products and services are not what they claim to be

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article