Lakeshore Surgical Center - Doctor Review

I scheduled a appt to have a tubal reversal if Dr Greene would have read my op notes from my tubal ligation he would have know he could not reverse my tubes so i can conceive.so now he kept my $5900 and i have a scar and no chance of having a baby.he was very rude to me ... Beware....

Im sorry to hear about your experience. Im looking to have my tubal reversed after 8 years.

What was the reason for you not being able to conceive? If you dont mind sharing the type of tubal reversal you had.

What year you had it. Also your age at time of reversal.

#1520789
@PissedConsumer1492445

I ended up adopting. The tube Dr.

Greene worked on was completely scarred shut. I had an hsg test to confirm this. There hasn't been a doctor that I could find that understood why the doctor used clips during the surgery.

Now I have clips and pain. The clips can't be removed.

View more comments (1)
Service
Lakeshore Surgical Center Doctor
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Lakeshore Surgical Center Tubal Reversal Review

I thank God everyday for Dr. Green. He did my TR in 2005. I lose one tube in 2006 due to tubal pregnancy, but with one repaired (by Dr.Green) tube I was able to get pregnant. I now have an son 8 1/2 and boy/girl 6 1/2 year old twins. Dr. Green was wonderful he made our dream come true.
Tylertown, Mississippi
Reason of review
Good customer service

TUBAL REVERSAL NIGHTMARE

I had a tubal reversal surgery at Lakeshore Surgical Center. I was made many false promises none of which came true. My surgery failed. Years later when I discovered Dr. Greene had left steel surgical clips inside me, I became concerned. I only found out about these clips due to an x-ray. They were never mentioned to me nor were they mentioned in my operation report. I had to call and email Dr. Greene numerous times before he spoke to me. When I told him my surgery failed, he coldly replied, Well, it happen." When I asked about all the false promises made to me, Dr. Greene remained silent. When I inquired about the clips and lack of being informed, I was told that they don't have to tell patients so they don't. Dr. green then beagn to amke fun of my concerns. He laughed so hard, I had to pull the phone from my ear. When Dr. Greene made mean comments about me, I hung up the phone. Going to Lakeshore Surgical Center and allowing a doctor with the ethics of Dr. Greene operate on me makes me sick to my stomach.

I want to get my tubes undun ...my youngest is 14years old ..with looking at the bad comments ...now I don't know what place is best..

I had my reversal done by Dr Greene June 14, 2013. It took us almost a year to get pregnant but that was do to hubby's sperm count which we didn't know about.

Our baby girl turns a year old next week. And I am 5 month pregnant with TR baby #2. Due June 5th, 2016. I tell anyone and everyone that asked about tubal reversals to go to Lakeshore.

My sister also had her reversal at Lakeshore and Dr Greene was her surgeon. She also has 2 tubal reversal babies. Sadly the surgery does NOT work for everyone. I am on the Lakeshore reversal FB group and there are ladies there that have been trying for 4 and 5 yrs.

As for the metal clamps, none were left in me. I had an MRI last year. Couldn't have done that with metal in me. And yes.

By law a dr has to tell you everything they do and leave inside of you. For one you can't have an MRI with metal in your body.

I had my tubal reversal done in 2009 and now I have a 5 year old boy and a one year old boy. Thanks Dr. Green.

I had my surgery Aug 2012 at Lakeshore. I was pregnant 30 days after my surgery.

I ended up miscarring. Got pregnant again sept 2013. Miscarried once again.

As I'm typing this I have 22 days till my due date which is June 15, 2015. I would absolutely recommend Lakeshore toanyone sserious about having another baby and not waisting their money.

I had my reversal done at Lakeshore July 2012 and Nov.2014 my husband and I found out we were pregnant and now we are 6 months. We are having a boy and all is going well and I am 43.

The staff at Lakeshore was very kind and helpful.

The Dr was very nice and explained all the risks and the percentage of us getting pregnant. I would recommend Lakeshore to anyone.

@PissedConsumer965713

Hello...Reading your post brought me to tears. I had a tubal ligation 15yrs ago (after 3 Children).

But 6yrs ago I began dating my childhood friend who has none. We tried IVF ( my age 38/ him 34) and come very close but it was extremely stressful, both emotionally and financially. I'm now 42 and recently decided to have a tubal reversal. Even if it still doesn't happen for us...I just want to know we tried.

And reading your post gave me so much more faith in this journey.

I just want to thank you but also congratulate you and your family. :)

Author of this article is a known to leave generously bad reviews for anyone she comes in contact with. Reason I know is that is because I came across article when my wife and I were looking for a Doctor.

I had always Heard/Read positive things about Lakeshore Surgical, and Dr.Greene from several sources. Only til I researched the author of the article above, did I come to find out that she has left plenty of trash reviews of other physicians. So I came to conclusion that she is payed to leave negative comments on peoples reviews. Long story short after meeting Dr.Greene and staff, I knew he was the only doctor qualified to work on my wife.

We are now expecting in September. Thank you Lakeshore Surgical Center, and Dr.Greene.

Proof She is Lying:

#1520786
@PissedConsumer816866

I also had very bad experience with this facility. The doctor and staff was rude and not helpful.

Maybe it is hit or miss. I would go someplace else.

#1520805
@PissedConsumer816866

No, there is no proof of lying. I have spoken to other patients that had very bad experiences at this facility. I don't believe this review to be false.

That is why I would only go to chapel hill tubal reversal. You get what you pay for for.

View more comments (15)
Gainesville, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article