ABARIS REALTY -HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES!!

This is the worst property management. They are the poster children for what it means to be unprofessional. Under Review Highlights they sponsored themselves. PLEASE scroll down to The Lowest Rated and you will Learn the Truth. They send warning notices instead of reaching to the resident first to even understand the issue. A few examples: There was a slanted tree planted along my property and for weeks So I sent emails (yes, multiple emails and didn't hear anything for weeks till I included corporate heads in my email) asked who is responsible for providing supports to the tree, as I had seen the landscapers provide the supports for the other community trees and in return I received a warning to fix it myself, or they would fine me. Abaris Realty provides very poor, poor customer service. Shireen has a lack of professionalism, laziness and outright animosity. The girl is nothing but a criminal. She is also rude and obnoxious. You can't believe what she says because she will lie and mislead you. Many of the homeowners in our association don't even want to deal with this property manager and rather not email or correspond with them then complain. This is a very sad situation for our community. Don't hire this group. It will be very bad for the homeowners. And beware if you move here. The HOA boards keeps hiring this same company.
ID

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article