Dumbfounded by grade school antics

Lake Geneva Dental Care In this economy does any private practice have the odasity to turn away an insured patient? I missed my first appointment because of emergency family business, I could not call or cancel in time. When I had called to reschedule I was told by the receptionist that I had failed. I was dumbfounded because I had not heard this phrase since gradeschool. Normally a dentist would bill for a missed appointment and give you a chance to reschedule. Because of this unfortunate event, I will make it known of these frivolous and silly hangups. I will have to take further action. Take your hard earned money to someone that needs it.
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Lake Geneva Dental is concentrated on patient care procedures provided in the dental sphere. The office is open six days a week during the standard business time. On Saturdays clients can visit the dentistry only by appointment. All procedures are provided by two doctors which are working in the office. In order to start collaboration with Lake Geneva dental, it is recommended to fill a patient form in and trace it throughout all the treatment period. Patient forms are very important for the clinics. They include medical history, teeth exams details, different types of screenings, etc. Lake Geneva Dental is highly concentrated on environment and level of provided services.

Lake Geneva Dental reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article