DO NOT GO HERE!

I wouldn't go back to this dental office if they were the last practice on earth. First of all it took 2 months to get an appointment for my kids. WTH? Then it took 2 hours to be seen after we signed in. Again, WTH? The office manager who looked like a hideous troll told me I could not go back with my children. When I challenged her and told her they were my minor children and I would indeed be going to the back with them, she threatened to have me arrested. Um what??? These are minor children and NO ONE is going to do any proceedures on them without my consent or my presence. At that time we were out of there- quick and we didn't look back. Needless to say I know why this office has received 1.5 stars. I have also taken the liberty of filing a complaint with the ADA and my insurance company.
ID
Wildomar, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Lake Elsinore Dental Group cracked tooth during root canal

During root canal endodontist found 2 of 3 infected canals, sealed up my tooth, and sent me home w crown placement appt. Horrible pain made me get second opinions. Saw 3 dentists 1 endodontist. Xrays showed pulpal floor perforation and attempt to repair it. Called LEDG and they said repair material was MTA which makes retreatment of tooth impossible. Had to get tooth extracted, so now I have *** in my mouth where apparently they had fixed the problem. Pricing- Signed financial agreement w worst case scenario-1510. At checkout they wanted to charge me 2710 w excuses and upgrades. Work wasn't even done properly and still charged me over and above! Filed dispute w Care credit.. Have proof of xrays, reports, and signed financial agreements and still LEDG wouldn't reverse charges!

Thank you for the story regarding the experience with Lake Elsinore Dental Group. I was treated very rudely by staff for questioning them about root canal surgery for my 11 year old son.

Once I questioned the procedure and what was going to be done to my son, I was treated like how dare you question and you should only be considered with letting us do this to your child so we can get our check from the insurance company.

For the parents out there, question everything especially when it pertains to your children. This practice is not kid-friendly at all and does not work well with parents.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Summary

Dentist in Lake Elsinore - Marketplace Dental Group & Orthodontics provides ... As the premier dental office serving Lake Elsinore and its surrounding areas, we ...

Lake Elsinore Dental Group reviews and complaints

Lake Elsinore Dental Group is ranked 560 out of 2223 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article