Lafayette Tent And Awning Tent Review from West Lafayette, Indiana

I rented a tent for a huge event this spring. The owner is an ***. He was rude and disrespectful to my employees and to my family. He acts like you are doing him a favor by even calling to reserve a tent. The day the tent was picked up I noticed huge holes and disgusting *** on the side walls. It smelled like horse manure! Imagine 200 guests in an enclosed tent all smelling that on a sunny day? When I called to complain, Craig answered the phone and screamed at me to bring his *** tent back in better condition than it was when I picked it up! Are you kidding me??? I have rented from Lafayette Tent & Awning in the past but next time my company needs a tent, I am going to Mid-West Rentals! Done with this *** and this *** company

Craig does not in any way shape or form handle any aspects of the Client "pick up" process. We do not recall this ever happening this Summer and would never let anything like that happen because each Tent is picked out, cleaned, and pre-staged for the Client.

Would love to have this person call us to discuss and remedy the issue. Doubt that will ever occur because frankly it did not happen.

ID
Poor customer service

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

How to build a home? How to hire the right contractor? Matt DiBarra, with Diabara Masonry, reveals top home construction scams and gives the best tips to consumers on how to find the best contractor.

Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article