Lafayette Restaurant - Rude Waitress Review from Houston, Texas

So Sorry me and my family decided to come here at the Lafayette Louisiana store the waitress was so rude and the management is very poor this was my second time visiting this location and will never step foot in this business again. I have managed a business for 24yrs and have never seen horrible people like this your manager is not good for the busines. GGood luck..
#881939

My suggestion would be: write another letter. This one is too full of details and examples supporting your claims of rudeness and poor management.

You should write something more vague. Trust me, it will make investigating your complaint and taking you seriously, a lot easier.

How were they rude to you, most likely they told you no, and refused to break the rules just for you. Tell me where you work so I can be a stubborn customer and demand you change the rules just for me and call you rude and a bad manager just because you were protecting your company. Since you did not mention how they were rude, this is what I believe happened.

View more comments (1)
ID
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article